6,500,000 Posts Restock Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only salt coming from me is the salt in my tears yesterday when I didn't get a hammer twice :')

Well, im happy with that. Staying up till 4 am finally payed off
Thanks for the restocks Justin! Even though there were frustrating times!

I got up at 4 am just for this restock... and I got my mori this time! So happy, yaaay.
Gonna crawl back to bed now.

Congrats to everyone who got something they wanted. And thanks for the restocks and free bells!

If anyone wants to send something my way I would love you but you shouldn't waste your items but still thought I would ask one time

The shop restocks are just like a crane game

You spend lots of money for something worthless

You get your claw on the prize you want, and it starts to get lifted up near the prize slot...

but then lag makes the crane drop the prize, making you feel like killing yourself and trying to save up millions of dollars just for the prize on ebay.

I'm ready to just give up on life. I was at the shop, and just look at what happens to my computer screen at the most convenient time possible! Yup, its all white.

mPXs5j0.jpg

i hate life

It's a symbolism of death

Well this last restock was the closest one for me getting something. I was actually able to get to the cart page with some letters in my cart (something like 5 Cyan and 1 Pink from me just randomly clicking things in hopes of getting at least something).

Once I clicked the final checkout button though my computer was stuck loading for some time and then my inventory popped up and I didn't get anything in the end. Bummer.

Oh well I still appreciate the restocks even though they were often more frustrating than fun. Still nice to try and get a shot at snagging a rare collectible even though most of us came away empty handed.

Last edited:
I've asked this 10 times and had no reply so far, but anyone selling anything for an unridiculous price? xD

i hope many of you get the sleep ya need because it's needed
also please remember to go say hello to the family you've been neglecting these past few days for the sake of the restocks. i'm sure your pets and human loved ones miss you

This spoke to me. I got into a teensy weensy fight with my husband because I kept waking up at 2 am to catch the restocks.

lmao I'm busy at the library and totally missed the last restock (if anyone is willing to sell me a pink house or a green house, you know I'm just around *wink wink*).
Oh well-- wasn't worth the trouble in the long run, but at least we tried.
Congrats to everyone who got something from the restocks!

Thanks for the restocks Justin and everyone who took part with me, it has been fun and a little frustrating at times but I'm hoping it's been worth it for all of you as it has been for me, congrats to those who got what they wanted and if you didn't get anything then I'm sure there'll be another restock soon and maybe you'll be lucky with those, don't be too frustrated about it

I had the green letter in my cart, but the checkout was laggy af and it disappeared! Maybe next time. Congrats to everyone who got it. You guys deserve it. Oh yeah, and thanks for the free bells!

ugh i should stop beeing salty now.
i got nothing but it was still fun.
now waiting for the next event :D
thanks mods! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back