• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Today in Laguna🍊🏝️

Island/Town Name
Laguna
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Cosmos
super behind on checking journal entries so im not gonna spam you with reacts osdfsdjks but about your entry from the 11th im so in love with the way you mix and match furniture in your rooms!! you do it seriously so well! like i cant stop looking at the rooms :'^)

and the RED BOW ON ROSCOE im screaming that's so adorable!!! question, does diana or anyone ever rewear the head accessories you give them? i gave coco and hazel flower crowns once, they wore them once, and they stayed forever in their houses after that day... maybe i just need to pay attention to their clothing likes more idk

and merengue's and bea's cafe sdoifejlwksds im so in love with your island, it's such big inspiration for me seriously

and the RED BOW ON ROSCOE im screaming that's so adorable!!! question, does diana or anyone ever rewear the head accessories you give them? i gave coco and hazel flower crowns once, they wore them once, and they stayed forever in their houses after that day... maybe i just need to pay attention to their clothing likes more idk

for me they do rewear head accessories! Tangy and Diana have worn the bows Ive given them and Deirdre and Wade wear the hats Ive given them tho Wade and Roscoe have yet to wear their bows again ; o ; so guess it depends if they liked it

5/16/2020

Semester ended yesterday so today was my first day of break : D Feel like I got alot done on my island today!

FIRST you Will look at Wade in a hotdog costume

EYLj87UUwAAYBKr

This area is still a WIP but Tybalt seems to be enjoying it! (also he looks adorable in his hat and baseball uniform ; u ; )

EYLkNv3UwAAD9di.jpeg

Wade also seems to like it

EYLj876UYAE9-dO.jpeg

Did some redecorating in Dom, Wade and Deirdre's neighborhood

EYLkNvyUwAEhQAD.jpeg

EYLj877U4AEcoYD.jpeg

EYLkNvoU8AAKXRy.jpeg

Finally replaced the pattern and fencing on my "bridge"

EYLkNvzUwAMKOjM.jpeg

And some other misc areas!

EYLksBXVAAAtDG_.jpeg

EYLkeB9UEAE0EVB.jpeg

EYLksBGUYAAD2Vt.jpeg
EYLksBGU4AAbEK8.jpeg

Gonna continue cleaning up my spare flowers and adding some more furniture and patterns here n there! Im hoping soon I can open my island for people to visit :- )

Thank you for reading! :lemon:

Ohh Tybalt looks great in his outfit! Your bridge looks really cool too, I really wish that we were able to dig 'caves' in our cliffs so that way you can make it so that you can walk through under the bridge

Ohh Tybalt looks great in his outfit! Your bridge looks really cool too, I really wish that we were able to dig 'caves' in our cliffs so that way you can make it so that you can walk through under the bridge
omg I totally agree on the cave thing! the first time I saw someone w a big bridge I thought they somehow made the water go under it when in reality they just put water on either side of a cliff but I wish there was a way to actually have the river passing under it!

5/17/2020

Another rainy morning on Laguna! This is what Roscoe had to say about it

EYQ34AiVAAA2tU_.jpeg

but the rain didnt stop Deirdre from banging out some tunes

EYQ34AiUMAICKdN.jpeg

I found the glasses and stache in my Able sisters and I knew what had to be done......

EYPN04xUEAA9aGl.jpeg

When I visited Wade he was dressed up in some clothes I had given him in the past and he looks so baby 🥺 love my boy

EYQ34ARUMAABO9o.jpeg

and I got some amiibo cards in the mail! Im gonna start inviting Pietro to my campsite so he will be ready when its time for my partner to pick up Raymond! Cant wait for him to move in :'D

EYQ4ER6U4AM-HQk.jpeg

and finally spent most of my day cleaning out the flowers from my beaches and planting em around the island so here are some misc bits! It stopped raining around 3pm so I got some nice pics!

EYQ34A8VcAI7djA.jpeg
EYQ4d9AVAAArVXs.jpeg

EYQ4d88UwAACtnr.jpeg
EYQ4d88U4AAsZ9o.jpeg
EYQ4d89UYAAXu0T.jpeg

5/19/2020

I think my posts might be a little more sparse just bc I think Im at a place where I am content w my island! Ill probably be changing bits of furniture here and there but dont think itll be anything major (atleast for a while haha) or Ill probably post more villager screenshots!

For now here are some areas that Ive probably posted before BUT the trees Ive planted are now grown and I have some more furniture in there

First a pic from yesterday of the secret marketplace

EYbUP-pWoAEjF9W.jpeg

The entrance

EYbT5x-XQAE3vz_.jpeg

Campground

EYbT5ySXsAcgvF8.jpeg

Pagoda area
EYbT5yAX0AU9XKN.jpeg

EYbT5x6XkAc08HR.jpeg

idk what to call this weeeeeeee

EYbUP-pXYAAkH0i.jpeg

if theres anything yall want to see or if youd like to visit lmk! : D

Anyway thanks for reading!​

ugh your island is so dreamy and cozy and magical looking! i love the way you've used the tulip surprise boxes around, and your entrance is stunning

5/23/2020

Hey everyone! Just wanted to upload a few screenshots from today : D

It was sunny but raining! I thought it was nice :- ) Wade was out enjoying the weather too

EYuG-_VUYAARjkg.jpeg
EYuG-_ZUMAEMvXk.jpeg

Got some nice pics of Diana and Bea! Love seeing them wearing clothes Ive given them ; u ;

EYuG-_CVAAAcGhJ.jpeg
EYuG-_NU8AEeo5I.jpeg

And I experimented with diagonal screenshots today! Still getting the hang of it but thought these turned out nice

EYuF9FDU8AEs0lp.jpeg
EYuF-PZVcAAuWd6.jpeg

EYuF-8LU4AARr5O.jpeg
EYuF_52U0AArCbE.jpeg
EYuGPKfUMAAV580.jpeg
EYuGP5mU0AsfhM9.jpeg

And I experimented with diagonal screenshots today! Still getting the hang of it but thought these turned out nice
frJX1SD334FnbBND1Dbenw9u! I just saw your island today and it looks amazing!! Definitely going to be stealing finding inspiration from all of your screenshots! I have just one question. How do you do diagonal screenshots? They look super cool and I might put some of my own on my signature. Thanks!!

Quick edit: How did you get the color of the grass to be like that?! My island's theme is also tropical and I can't seem to find a good filter. Which filters are you using, if any? Sorry for prattling on there but your island is just soooooo cool!

Other edit: AAHHH I SAW YOUR BRIGDE! It looks super cool! My island is super vertical but I wanted a bridge spanning across. I imagine you terraformed and put custom patterns and barbed wire on it. What a cool idea! If you have the creator code, could you pleeeeeease share it?

Last edited:
frJX1SD334FnbBND1Dbenw9u! I just saw your island today and it looks amazing!! Definitely going to be stealing finding inspiration from all of your screenshots! I have just one question. How do you do diagonal screenshots? They look super cool and I might put some of my own on my signature. Thanks!!

Quick edit: How did you get the color of the grass to be like that?! My island's theme is also tropical and I can't seem to find a good filter. Which filters are you using, if any? Sorry for prattling on there but your island is just soooooo cool!

Please feel free to steal whatever youd like LOL

For diagonal screencaps I hope this can help explain : D https://animalcrossingworld.com/202...-screenshots-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons/

For my island I typically use pop or film filter but for the diagonal screenshots that is twitter's warm filter! Hope that helps :- )

JUST SAW UR EDIT here is the creator code for the paths I used for the big bridge

4/30/2020

Tangy really is a morning person omg

View attachment 251037

I spent a good 15 minutes running around the island looking for Wade...turns out he was just hiding behind some trees near his house (Also he calls me DJ MET its so cute)

View attachment 251038

Speaking of Wade here is his house! You'll notice there is a not so secret path near his house........

View attachment 251039

......which leads to the port marketplace where Redd docks! Its still a wip but I got a bunch of stalls from other Bell Tree users yesterday which really helped fill it out :lemon:

View attachment 251048

Here is Zell enjoying a little rest spot I made the other day!

View attachment 251041

Here is Zell visiting the Museum (he was everywhere today)

View attachment 251043

Here is Bea and Merengue's Cafe

View attachment 251050

And finally here is the entrance to Laguna

View attachment 251045

I mostly spent today cataloging furniture from other Bell Tree users so Ill have a lot more furniture to decorate with! Im very excited and super grateful for how generous people on the forum can be! Anyway thanks for reading :lemon:
Your port marketplace is one of the most creative/unique things I've seen so far in this game. Your entire town is remarkable. Your Diana is better dressed than mine.

This journal is a both intimidating and inspirational:)

Your port marketplace is one of the most creative/unique things I've seen so far in this game. Your entire town is remarkable. Your Diana is better dressed than mine.

This journal is a both intimidating and inspirational:)
I appreciate it but I dont mean for it to come off as intimidating ; o ; I am also definitely picking and choosing the most photogenic areas to take pics of!

I appreciate it but I dont mean for it to come off as intimidating ; o ; I am also definitely picking and choosing the most photogenic areas to take pics of!
I just meant that it looks fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing more posts:)

5/27/2020

Another quick entry today! Another rainy morning hanging out w Wade..........I feel like he is sayin I have a big head

EZCyP6DUwAApduy.jpeg

Once the sky cleared up, Diana was out on the town all dressed up ; _____ : she is so cute

EZDb04xUEAEAQO8.jpeg
EZDb04yUYAAEofG.jpeg

And the main reason I wanted to post today...........

GOT MY FIRST PHOTO FROM TYBALT :'D!!!!!!!
I was SO EXCITED! Ive been giving my villagers for a while so Im hoping to be getting more soon! Already have Tybalt's photo displayed in my room ; u ;

EZDfDJkUcAEFpeX.jpeg
EZDfDJNUwAAkToy.jpeg

And real quick! Redid Bea's outdoor cafe (again). This time I made it partly a library as well : D hope she likes it!

EZDgbUAU8AEYdsv.jpeg
EZDgbT7UEAAqudE.jpeg

And thats it for today thanks for reading!!!​

5/30/2020

Update: More villager photos : D!!!

Got Wade's on the 28th

EZI8AY_UEAAP_Wc.jpeg

And got Tangy's today!

EZSwl2ZUcAAyYdN.jpeg

EZSwl2rUcAAoMr0.jpeg

And here are just some misc screenshots!

EZOQZOuUEAIfojQ.jpeg
EZSpTbGUEAAXUXI.jpeg
EZSwl2jUcAE4Mqd.jpeg
EZSrTdcU4AEGDDM.jpeg

EZI2BprUwAEV31D.jpeg
EZOSwFrUcAAHaBy.jpeg

EZOwS_9VAAACNSC
EZOwS_3U8AA6SOz
EZPAP_vU4AApj9q
EZPAP_2VcAEu011

8/21/2020

Its been a while but hey everyone!

Laguna has completely change, I suddenly decided to flatten everything and I am almost done (again lol)

So feel free to come check it out! My DA is 4939 5117 6705

And here are some pics!
IMG_20200821_160001.jpg
IMG_20200821_160014.jpg
IMG_20200821_155957.jpg
IMG_20200821_160003.jpg
IMG_20200821_160012.jpg
IMG_20200821_160010.jpg
IMG_20200821_160005.jpg
IMG_20200821_160008.jpg

Ill probably flatten it again someday but Im fine w it for now! And Im glad I documented a lot of Laguna's past look here so I can remember it : D

Anyway thanks for reading!​

Just wanted to do a little drop-by and say I really love your island! So adorable and natural uwu. I’ll need to visit one day! 💕💛

Back