• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading (500k left!) FR Treasure for TBT [3k FR per 1 TBT]

Roy

Pocket Papa
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4440-8121-2159
Feedback
100% (14) +
Howdy, I'm back!
I'm buying TBT, My conversion will be:
1 TBT per 3K Treasure

I also have lots of skins and apparel items if you are looking for anything like that, please feel free to haggle prices with me!

My account name on FR is Roderick https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/79130

Last edited:
just thought i’d ask, do you have any galaxy/flower themed skins? and if not, id like to buy 30k Treasure for 6 TBT!
also i’m super new to flight rising so i’m sorry if i say anything incorrect ;w;

just thought i’d ask, do you have any galaxy/flower themed skins? and if not, id like to buy 30k Treasure for 6 TBT!
also i’m super new to flight rising so i’m sorry if i say anything incorrect ;w;
Go ahead and send me the trade on FR for the treasure!
As far as skins go, here's a list I have of ones I think fit what you're asking for- you can look them up in the auction house to double check what they look like and what they are worth so we can determine how much to trade em for if you want em!

Starfall Flowerfall for Tundra Male
Starstranded for Pearlcatcher female
Nectar Collector for Tundra Male
Lamyridae for Coatl male
Petalous for Spiral Male
Botany's back for Skydancer female

And no worries by the way x3

Trade is still on with Otaku if they want but I've been funded pretty good for the moment!

Go ahead and send me the trade on FR for the treasure!
As far as skins go, here's a list I have of ones I think fit what you're asking for- you can look them up in the auction house to double check what they look like and what they are worth so we can determine how much to trade em for if you want em!

Starfall Flowerfall for Tundra Male
Starstranded for Pearlcatcher female
Nectar Collector for Tundra Male
Lamyridae for Coatl male
Petalous for Spiral Male
Botany's back for Skydancer female

And no worries by the way x3
i think you have to request the trade! i’m OtakuTrash on FR as well c:

Still looking to sell the remaining 500k!

Back