Shop [5/5 full] *Just a typical pattern shop*

SpeedXaaa

Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hayyyy, what's up everyone! I'm back, but I won't be selling items this time. Heck, I don't even have the same town as before; I was getting sick of my town of Kalos and the flowers that overrun it, so I decided to start anew. I still am not regretting it! Right now my town is Lilycove. I just restarted about last week, so I really don't have much. My store just got upgraded to T&T Mart; I'm going to get Shampoodle in a matter of a couple more in-game days; Kicks is here; Club LOL; No Museum Shop; No Dream Suite; etc. But I do have the QR code generator, obviously.

.:~*Welcome to Lilycove!*~:.
My first town was Kalos; however, I got sick of it and it's status as being overridden by flowers, so I started a new file. I honestly don't regret it. I did, however, start back on June 9--when I bought the game--so that from there I can just catch up to where I was and such.
In-Game Date: June, 2013
Native Fruit: Peach
Other Fruit: All of the rest.

----------------------

.:~*Town Rules*~:.
Like any other town, mine has rules. I'd like to think mine are a bit more leniant than the default rules, however.
1.) Don't run, unless you're running on pavement. I'll be setting up some paths soon enough. I apparently need to befriend Sable with my "mule" character despite the fact that I already have the QR machine. Are you freaking serious?!

2.) I don't mind if you talk to my villagers or anything, that's completely fine!

3.) Don't pick up any items off the ground, unless they are the items that I've given to you to trade.

4.) Feel free to pick up some fruits from my town if you'd like; just don't go stealing all of my perfect peaches. At least not without asking.

5.) I really don't mind if you go to my town's marketplace or Re-Tail. If it's in a store and is on sale, it's totally fair game. On that note, you're more than welcome to sell any perfect fruits to Re-Tail! Just as long as they're not perfect peaches; you won't get as much for those.

----------------------

.:~*Thread Rules and Notes*~:.
There's also some guidelines for the thread...plus some notes you should be aware of.
Rules
1.) First and foremost, please have a little patience. I will get to your commission as soon as I can. I'm going to start my next semester of college classes starting this coming Tuesday and I work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Please note that this is just a hobby of mine; while I will try to get to it as soon as possible, it may or may not be that soon. If the latter's the case, please don't nag.

I don't consider friendly reminders as nags, though. Hey, sometimes I get my priorities mixed up and I do genuinely forget!

2.) Five people at a time on the waiting list. If you see a full waiting list, please be patient. :> Also, one order per person at one time!

3.) Oh, and by the way! I would enjoy trading items with you, too, maybe to compensate for a shortage of Bells on your part. If you have certain items on my wishlist as posted at the bottom of this post, please let me know and I"m sure we can make a negotiation.

4.) I just wanted to mention: if you overpay me, more than the price we agreed on, I'll send you a VM if you don't let me know that it was intended as a tip or something. I do really appreciate tips, though I never expect them. I just will notify you in case it was just an accident; yes, AC is just a game, but I would like to remain a trustworthy shop owner and not accidentally cheat you out of your money. :>

5.) I finally discovered a solution to the horrible unavoidable error code! Instead of going through the tedious task of messing with my router and 3DS, if we really are not able to connect, you can pay me via TBT bells. Since apparently 100 TBT bells = approx. 600k, I will have the TBT conversions in my price range sections. Thanks to applepopple for indirectly giving me this wonderful idea. xD I hate to be a complete *****, but if we can't connect AND you don't have enough TBT bells, for now you will have to be responsible for getting them from another source, be it via trading or posting. This is until I can think of something that works better.

Notes
1.) I do have a life, like a lot of you do; therefore, I am so so so sorry if I do not catch you while you're still online. I'm only human, so unplanned things do come up outside of my schedule. ^^; However, I will keep trying until we can either get the trade through or there is just no way we will be able to connect.

2.) Beware the following error codes: 018-0512, 018-0511, or 018-0510. Do any of them look familiar? They do to many players, and oddly it happens a lot with only certain peoples' devices and/or routers. I'm still not certain what the source of the problem is, at least not with my case; when I was using my old blue 3DS, I would get that error code about 90% of the time. I really could only connect with a handful of people! However, I now have a brand new 3DS XL; tonight I tried connecting to my friends' town whom was one of the people I had trouble connecting with over Wi-Fi...it worked perfectly fine. Very smooth, no errors whatsoever. It really surprised me. Anyways, I will have to test this further; it could have been a streak of luck. I sure hope that getting that new device solved my problems, though...despite how odd that may be.

Anyway if it happens and we can't find a workaround, I am so sorry. Maybe we can work something out. If we really, really, REALLY can't connect, I don't mind just giving you the pattern for free. This is a last resort, however; if anything, if you're a fellow pattern-creator as well, we can do a little "art trade," per se!

3.) I do my best to respect the rules established in other towns.

----------------------

.:~*PATTERNS!*~:.
Okay, guys. Spoiler tags for what kind of commissions I'll take, some examples if available, and my price ranges and/or minimums for each.

No paths or standees at this time. Sorry.

The main thing I've been working on lately. I really enjoy doing these! I'll try out anything you throw at me, so long as an image of some sort is provided. As you can tell by my examples, though, lately I've been trying my hand at making dresses that are loosely based off of certain Pokemon designs. If you'd like to see one of those with a certain Pokemon in mind, let me know. I will do what I can.​
Examples
Politoed Sundress
Shiny Politoed Sundress
Gourgeist Outfit
Shiny Gourgeist Outfit
Treecko Dress
Shiny Treecko Dress
Price Range
Depends solely on the complexity of the design. Also please note that, due to having fewer parts, tanks and sleeveless dresses will cost a bit less. It would also depend on the symmetry of the design: do you want the front and the back to be able to loop/tile and the sleeves be the same on both sides; or do you want certain things to be asymmetrical? Asymmetry will tend to cost you a bit more, namely if it's front and back asymmetry.

I'd say your lowest price to pay for one of these is around 100,000 Bells (16 TBT Bells), ranging up to possibly even 500,000 Bells (83 TBT Bells). I can't possibly fathom making a pattern cost a million Bells...but you really never know, I guess. It's very unlikely that the price will go so high as to being a million Bells. Expect somewhere close to 250,000 Bells for an average design that isn't too simple, but also isn't very complicated.

I've made a few of these, and they are incredibly simple. Like with Pro Designs, just throw whatever at me and I'll do what I can. A reference image would be nice. While these aren't complicated really at all, a bit of strategy is required...after all, these are, like, basically triangular tiles I'm working with.​
Examples
Politoed Umbrella (How it looks)
Shiny Politoed Umbrella (How it looks)
Treecko Umbrella (How it looks)
Shiny Treecko Umbrella (How it looks)

Price Range
Probably around 25,000 (4 TBT Bells) to 75,000 Bells. (12 TBT Bells) It all depends on the complexity; expect somewhere close to 50,000 Bells.

Pretty self-explanatory. Want something to hang up as a wall, use for a signpost, or use as a flag? Exactly.​
Examples
Erik villager design

Price Range
Expect 50,000 Bells (8 TBT Bells) at the very lowest, and 250,000 Bells (41 TBT Bells) at the highest. It always depends on the design complexity.

Flooring and wallpaper require a repetitious tiling method containing just one tile...therefore these aren't too terribly difficult.​
Examples
None as of now. Sorry.

Price Range
Expect 25,000 Bells (4 TBT) at the least, and 75,000 Bells (12 TBT) at the most...so somewhere around 50,000 Bells. (8 TBT Bells)

At the very moment, this is unavailable. Cyrus still needs to wake up.
For this, being able to connect to your town or vice versa is a must. If I don't already have the furniture you're wanting refurbished cataloged, I'll need to pay you however much for the item in order to be able to make a design for it. This way I can just use trial and error and be able to figure out what works and what doesn't.​
Examples
None as of now. Sorry.

Price Range
Since this an INCREDIBLY broad spectrum to work with here, it can be anywhere from 25,000 Bells (4 TBT Bells)--a cushion design, for instance--to maybe around 250,000 Bells (41 TBT Bells) for detailed bedspreads and such.

These are easy, yet a bit time-consuming. Give me an image you want me to convert into a pattern. It's that simple, really. I've found an amazing AC:NL image-to-design converter online.​
Examples
Mega Blaziken Sugi Art

Price Range
Unlike the rest, which were at ranges, this is a variable amount: 50,000 Bells. (8 TBT) May be lower if the pattern consisted of very few colors and/or uncomplicated designs that consist of large pixel clusters.

----------------------

.:~*Wishlist*~:.
Like I said before, I'm more than willing to receive an item in the trade, preferably if it's here on this wishlist or is just overall a rare obtainable.
Paintings: Amazing, Basic, Common, Dynamic, Famous, Fine, Graceful, Jolly, Moody, Moving, Neutral, Nice, Perfect, Proper, Quaint, Scary, Scenic, Serene, Solemn, Strange, Warm, Wild, Wistful, Worthy

Statues: Ancient, Beautiful, Gallant, Great, Mystic, Robust, Valiant

Any DLC / Exclusive Item (Exclusive as in non-recatalogable)

Any item that cannot be obtained in North America and/or United States

Wallpapers: Ancient Wall, Autumn Wall, Backgammon Wall, Backyard Fence, Basement Wall, Bath House Wall, Desert Vista, Lunar Horizon, Meadow Vista, Tree-Lined Wall, Tropical Vista, Western Vista

Carpets: Autumn Floor, Basement Floor, Cloud Flooring, Daisy Meadow, Mossy Carpet, Saharah's Desert, Sand Garden, Sandlot

Furniture: Any Gulliver item I don't yet have, etc. Just tell me what your offer is and we can work something out!

List subject to changes and/or additions at any given time!

----------------------

lynn105
Order: Design of Zucker
Cost: TBD

Dinomates
Order: Long-sleeved dress with hood, based off of Mega Banette (This should be fun!)

MayorAvalon
Order: Design of Punchy

gamzee
Order: Dress based on Filia
Cost: TBD (To be determined)

stinaxsays
Order: Design of the 4 Hogwarts houses (in one image)

Miss Renee
Order: Design of Ren?e
Cost: 150k (250k received; thank you!)

applepopple
Order: Design of Apple
Cost: 150k (100 TBT Bells received; thank you so much!!!)

Last edited:
Omg yay Lilycove buds
Omg I love your Erik villager design thing *^*

I'd like a design that looks like Zucker instead of Erik but similar to that style please~ c:

I really like the idea of making Pokemon based dresses, and I'd really love one. Any chance you could make one with long sleeves based on mega Banette? *I'd really love if the back had a like a banette kinda hood aswell*

Hello, could you please do me a flag of Punchy the lazy kitten ? Thank you in advance :3

Wow you guys! Okay, let me just go ahead and add the first five to the list. I probably should have woken up earlier, hahahah. Thanks for all the requests!

Shop in temporary closure as I work on these. XD

Hey, I'm really sorry about the wait.

Renee has just been finished. I suppose what we can do is meet up on whomever's town, and then I'll drop the pattern off at Able Sisters, and then you'll be able to give me the bells. That way it's a guaranteed fair trade. I'll PM you with the details, Miss Renee.

I'll post up the image of the actual pattern as of now to see what you think, but I won't make the QR code public until we do this trade. :>
NPWPyXY.png

The colors look a bit highly saturated on the image, and for that I am really sorry. It actually doesn't look that terribly saturated with such little contrast.

My slots are still filled, however.

Thank you! Finished Apple not too long ago. By the way, I posted a link to the QR code for Renee, just in case anyone else is interested in downloading it. ^^;
U0Xbfp2.png

Applepopple, if there's anything that you'd like to see different, something I need to fix, or anything of the sort, don't hesitate to point it out! Also since this was in the same exact difficulty range as the Renee one, I'm hoping that 150k sounds reasonable. ^^

HEY, I have ONE request slot OPEN!!

Last edited:
Can I get a request of all 4 hogwarts houses? on a emblem

Kind of like a badge divided into 4 parts with each house? I hope its not too hard. D:

Last edited:
So do you mean each of their symbols all on one image? Just wanting to make sure!

Last edited:
Sure thing! I can take a shot at it, no problem. I'll let you know if I run into any complications or anything when I start on it. :>

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about this thread or anyone here. Just had a difficult week and I'll be starting again hopefully today or tomorrow. Thanks!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about this thread or anyone here. Just had a difficult week and I'll be starting again hopefully today or tomorrow. Thanks!

I'ts cool ^^ Life > Forums. Good luck on getting stuff done c:

Thanks a bunch for your understanding. Anyways, I currently delivered applepopple's pattern to her without too many complications. Also I updated the OP with TBT bell conversions, in case I am not able to connect with the "customer" or vice versa. Also, starting on that Zucker design right now!

Back