• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

Sorry It took me so long to figure out what I want ive also been pretty busy irl thank you for allowing me to be on the waitlist!

I would like my Mayor And Clyde to be drawn together please!

Details For my Mayor: I want You to draw her with long hair again basically the same way you drew it before, green eyes, eyelashes and blush, same skin tone, same flower crown and everything. Except i'd like her to be wearing this outfit (I know her hair is gray her but draw it light beige brown like before) also make sure you include the little ears of the overalls by the buckles! c:

Details For Clyde: I want his tail to be visible, I want his hair on the top of his head/his mane to be a lil fluffy, and I want him to be drawn in the original shirt he comes with!

Pose: I'm not 100% sure what I want, something very innocent and cute! They are bff's after all c: Hand holding, petting, Clyde giving my mayor a flower, etc. are good! Just surprise me I guess!

Total Tbt: 350 right? Thank you!

dc3XPFk.png

hi!! here's your order, I hope you love it :D thank you so much for ordering from me again!

Wow all your art is so cute :3

Yes it is! The adorableness kills me #__#

I'd like to make a request, but it'll be a few minutes.

Okay, I have my request!

I'd like a doodle of my player Amelia :) [x]

She could be in sort-of a reserved pose, and I'd like her to be holding a bouquet of blue and purple pansies.

Ty! ~♡

Last edited:
Wow all your art is so cute :3

thank you so much!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it is! The adorableness kills me #__#

I'd like to make a request, but it'll be a few minutes.

Okay, I have my request!

I'd like a doodle of my player Amelia :) [x]

She could be in sort-of a reserved pose, and I'd like her to be holding a bouquet of blue and purple pansies.

Ty! ~♡

that's absolutely doable! as soon as I receive the 200 TBT I will put you on the pending list. thank you so much!!

edit: your photo link doesn't seem to be working now. could you re-upload it or maybe use imgur please?

Last edited:
thank you so much!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's absolutely doable! as soon as I receive the 200 TBT I will put you on the pending list. thank you so much!!

edit: your photo link doesn't seem to be working now. could you re-upload it or maybe use imgur please?

Oh yeah, I apologize, I fixed the image and reuploaded it. I'll fix the link and sent the TBT. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done!

aaaaaaaaa pls pls slot ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

also am i allowed to order two at one time? or is it just the one per slot? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways here is the ref for kobi http://toyhou.se/1192745.kobi

he minsi and (kenzie possibly to come?) are triplets aha so he is also around 2 and i would love something similar to how you drew minsi if thats alright <3

ah great!! i'll get the ref of kenzie too then :D just cute lil toddlers aha i was just so in love with how you did minsi i needed her brothers done too xD

4XCd9fB.png

here is your order!! thank you so much, I hope you love it :D :D :D this was so fun!
OMG IT'S PERFECT! :D This made me smile so much! I love it! Thank you!!! ^.^ I'm glad you had fun drawing it!

I know you're taking a break and stuff, but add me to your waitlist, since if you take orders again I'll for sure request something ^-^ !!!

Last edited:
Hey girl! I'd like to be added to the waitlist if possible! I'm always coming back to this thread to see all the amazing works you've made! So much talent!!! I love it all!

OMG IT'S PERFECT! :D This made me smile so much! I love it! Thank you!!! ^.^ I'm glad you had fun drawing it!

I know you're taking a break and stuff, but add me to your waitlist, since if you take orders again I'll for sure request something ^-^ !!!

awww great I am SO glad you like it!! they are so precious! and I will add you right now, thank you so much :) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey girl! I'd like to be added to the waitlist if possible! I'm always coming back to this thread to see all the amazing works you've made! So much talent!!! I love it all!

oh my goodness thank you so much!! I'm adding you right now :)

awww great I am SO glad you like it!! they are so precious! and I will add you right now, thank you so much :) :)

Yes, they most certainly are! ^.^ Their expressions are perfect! I'm just so happy about this drawing xD

Your welcome and thanks agian!!! :D

Back