• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling 23 Cycling~ All villagers 10 TBT. {~IN: [~] BOXES: ~}

Would I be able to get her in about an hour?

I'm sorry but I'm out shopping and am going to see a movie after I get home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have school tomorrow so I also have to finish my homework

- - - Post Merge - - -

New:
IMG_0720.jpg
Fauna~

Boxes:
IMG_0721.jpg
Pekoe❤️

Thank you. She's one of my dreamies, so I really appreciate it. Any specific time Saturday work best for you?

I got permission from Reyrey to post here :)

If anyone here is looking for Merengue or Kid Cat, please PM/ VM me! They are free!
Just keep in mind that both villagers are unoriginal c:

I got permission from Reyrey to post here :)

If anyone here is looking for Merengue or Kid Cat, please PM/ VM me! They are free!
Just keep in mind that both villagers are unoriginal c:

Yes. You are able to post here xd anyone can but lol ty for helping people get their dreamies! :)

Thought I'd let you know that I'm getting Dotty from someone else. Thanks for considering me though! :lemon:

Hii! Do you have any other dog amiibos other than Daisy? Im looking for a couple dog dreamies :)
Nope sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I'm closing this thread soon because I'm not getting very many orders. Also, my town is getting a bit tired of these villagers. Please don't ask for any villagers. Here are my last orders: Pekoe, Eugene, O'Hare. And the rest of my orders are the people who wanted villagers that I have in my town as dreamies. If they ask to move I will notify you all about them. I've written your names down on my notes. Thanks for adopting these cute villagers! :3 ( If I get another 3DS I will sell villagers again but for free and I will most likely have a whole season complete by that time. I'm currently collecting rare cards so this may take awhile. )

Back