Cycling 23 Cycling~ All villagers 10 TBT. {~IN: [~] BOXES: ~}

Would I be able to get her in about an hour?

I'm sorry but I'm out shopping and am going to see a movie after I get home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have school tomorrow so I also have to finish my homework

- - - Post Merge - - -

New:
IMG_0720.jpg
Fauna~

Boxes:
IMG_0721.jpg
Pekoe❤️

Thank you. She's one of my dreamies, so I really appreciate it. Any specific time Saturday work best for you?

I got permission from Reyrey to post here :)

If anyone here is looking for Merengue or Kid Cat, please PM/ VM me! They are free!
Just keep in mind that both villagers are unoriginal c:

I got permission from Reyrey to post here :)

If anyone here is looking for Merengue or Kid Cat, please PM/ VM me! They are free!
Just keep in mind that both villagers are unoriginal c:

Yes. You are able to post here xd anyone can but lol ty for helping people get their dreamies! :)

Thought I'd let you know that I'm getting Dotty from someone else. Thanks for considering me though! :lemon:

Hii! Do you have any other dog amiibos other than Daisy? Im looking for a couple dog dreamies :)

Hii! Do you have any other dog amiibos other than Daisy? Im looking for a couple dog dreamies :)
Nope sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I'm closing this thread soon because I'm not getting very many orders. Also, my town is getting a bit tired of these villagers. Please don't ask for any villagers. Here are my last orders: Pekoe, Eugene, O'Hare. And the rest of my orders are the people who wanted villagers that I have in my town as dreamies. If they ask to move I will notify you all about them. I've written your names down on my notes. Thanks for adopting these cute villagers! :3 ( If I get another 3DS I will sell villagers again but for free and I will most likely have a whole season complete by that time. I'm currently collecting rare cards so this may take awhile. )

Back