• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2009 TBT Signature Awards!

fullofmyself said:
This is why you can't have sig contest on TBT anymore. People here don't know *censored.2.0* about GFX. Seriously, BB? His is an image, text, border, and a bunch of *censored.2.0*ty renders.
It looks like he used Paint.

For me, it's between yours and Evan's.

Seriously, Garrett, if you said good only, why did you allow Colm Fitzy, YOUGETPWND, Baconboy, and Pear40. I'm just pointing out the very worst, BTW.

QNT3N said:
fullofmyself said:
This is why you can't have sig contest on TBT anymore. People here don't know *censored.2.0* about GFX. Seriously, BB? His is an image, text, border, and a bunch of *censored.2.0*ty renders.

He would of used GIMP or Photoshop to get the outer glow on the renders but aside from that, he could of done it on paint.

I wonder how much longer this signature craze is going to last.

EDIT: Garrett doesn't know what is good because he also has no idea, FOM XD

Jas0n said:
QNT3N said:
fullofmyself said:

He would of used GIMP or Photoshop to get the outer glow on the renders but aside from that, he could of done it on paint.

Why are we letting a 12 year old host a forum-wide signature contest in the first place?

QNT3N said:
Jas0n said:
QNT3N said:
fullofmyself said:

Why are we letting a 12 year old host a forum-wide signature contest in the first place?
I don't know, this is what I said when he first posted about this contest. I knew it was going to be a disaster.

fullofmyself said:
It is definitely popularity based here.

Evan's and Sab's are 100x better than Fitzi's.

His is like 3 brushes, a render, a border, and text.
Well, it's hard to go to any forum without anything being a popularity contest.

Kolvo said:
fullofmyself said:
It is definitely popularity based here.

Evan's and Sab's are 100x better than Fitzi's.

His is like 3 brushes, a render, a border, and text.
Well, it's hard to go to any forum without anything being a popularity contest.
It would be nice for people to be a little less obvious with it though.

watercat8 said:
Master Crash said:
pear40 said:
Watercat has one of the best sigs and he has 1 vote. >_<
I'll do this on her behalf.. it's a SHE.
Thanks Crash. I was probably gonna flip if you didn't say something. DX
Lol, no problem, maybe you should have a girlier avi/sig or something?

Master Crash said:
watercat8 said:
Master Crash said:
pear40 said:
Watercat has one of the best sigs and he has 1 vote. >_<
I'll do this on her behalf.. it's a SHE.
Thanks Crash. I was probably gonna flip if you didn't say something. DX
Lol, no problem, maybe you should have a girlier avi/sig or something?
but... but... CLAUS!!!!! AND LEN!!!! T.T

Aren't my shotas girly?

fullofmyself said:
Sorry mr smooth brushes :/ I based my vote on uniqueness, and my personal favourite with Old school games.

Back