• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2009 TBT Signature Awards!

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Vote and post who you voted for you may vote for....<big> 1 Person</big>

The voting ends on June 20th

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">#1Samwich
2vskwfn.png

#2 Pear40
p554h.jpg

#3Bacon Boy
Kickin-It-Old-School.png

#4Chubsters
23ht9og.png

#5 Fullofmyself
BlackMage.png

#6Lewis
jtqtr5.png

#7 YOUGETPWND
2m65xzm.gif

#8 Pootman1234
335cl7t.png

#9 FurrySparks
70l893.png

#10 Watercat8
27y2xcn.png

#11 Colm Fitzy
2im9mds.png

#12 100
af7sy1.png

#13 Sab
2irkvok.jpg
</div>^^^Entries!^^^

Be sure to vote!! AND comment!

First Place =
Second Place =
Third Place =
Forth Place =
Fifth Place =
Sixth Place =
Seventh Place =
Eighth Place =
Ninth Place =
Tenth Place =
Eleventh Place =
Twelfth Place =
Thirteenth place =

Side Note!! I wanted to say I am VERY sorry to <big>Sab</big> for not putting you in the last Topic!!! ) :

I did well last time but I doubt people will vote me now Sab's in it xD

#Garrett said:
Colm Fitzi said:
Didn't you already make a topic?
Yes I did but I didn't ad Sab and that wasn't fair because her sig was very good.
Not only did you fail on the first topic by not adding Sab but you made another topic after the first thread had been posted for ages so you lost all the votes and you only made this one single-vote.

Single vote is probably more fair. It makes people less compelled to vote for themselves.

pear40 said:
Single vote is probably more fair. It makes people less compelled to vote for themselves.
That's true but if it was going to be single vote he should of done that in the first place instead of *censored.3.0*ing people around >_>

I knew he shouldn't of held this "competition" from the start.

Thanks Anna, I doubt I'll win though, Colm Fitzy has too many votes :'(

Sorry, but I don't get how Colm Fitzi is winning. It looks like two brushes around a render, with some text.

chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:
Sorry, but I don't get how Colm Fitzi is winning. It looks like two brushes around a render, with some text.
Content based vote perhaps?
Content/Popularity I'd say.
Furry, I love yours!

Furry Sparks said:
Because the people on TBT suck and half of them probably haven't even looked at the entries.

I'm not saying I should be winning or anything, just that there are way better sigs than that one... that aren't anywhere close to winning.

chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:
chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:
Content based vote perhaps?
Wat?
Nothing...
Clearly, Meester Sparks, Chubsterr is far too intelligent for you, and therefore, you are not worthy of his explanation.

Back