• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2009 TBT Signature Awards!

That's the worst looking lady Gaga I've ever seen though! Maybe she forgot to put on make up... :veryhappy:

ACROX said:
pear40 said:
That's the worst looking lady Gaga I've ever seen though! Maybe she forgot to put on make up... :veryhappy:
...Cruisin' for a Bruisin' , pear.
Maybe she's dressing as a scorpion for hallween.
*Runs in fear*

ACROX said:
pear40 said:
ACROX said:
pear40 said:
*Runs in fear*
Shut your face.

kthanxbai.
ohh... Lol, you probably thinking I'm talking about the real lady gaga.
I was talking about samwitche's sig. :veryhappy:

pear40 said:
ACROX said:
pear40 said:
ACROX said:
pear40 said:
*Runs in fear*
Shut your face.

kthanxbai.
ohh... Lol, you probably thinking I'm talking about the real lady gaga.
I was talking about samwitche's sig. :veryhappy:
I know what you were talking about.
It just so happens that I like Sam's signature.

ACROX said:
I'm gonna have to go with Samwich because I really like the Lady Gaga one that he made. :)
I was talking about that. Whoever is in Sam's sig for the competition doesn't look like lady gaga.

ACROX said:
pear40 said:
ACROX said:
I'm gonna have to go with Samwich because I really like the Lady Gaga one that he made. :)
I was talking about that. Whoever is in Sam's sig for the competition doesn't look like lady gaga.
Lol. Keep talking, Pear.
I can't...
That's about all there is to it. :p

pear40 said:
ACROX said:
pear40 said:
ACROX said:
Lol. Keep talking, Pear.
I can't...
That's about all there is to it. :p
Figure Of Speech. Okay, I'm done spamming this up. :}

This is why you can't have sig contest on TBT anymore. People here don't know *censored.2.0* about GFX. Seriously, BB? His is an image, text, border, and a bunch of *censored.2.0*ty renders.

Back