• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 200 DIY and Cooking Recipes FOR FREE

Dodo Code

• XXXXX

outofwrlds

On My Way To ✨Space✨
Bells
Space Whale Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Moon Bunny
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Feedback
100% (48) +
I have about 300 200 recipes cluttering up my storage, and I need them gone. I cleared a space at the front of my island and part of my beach to lay them all out for anyone that wants them. I ran out of room and have 40 or so still sitting in my house, so if there's nothing you need today, I'll open my gate again tomorrow with the rest.

No entrance fees, no trades required. I'll happily take any tips you want to give, but please, you can give me nothing at all and not feel bad. I just really want them gone.

Feel free to wander my island, if you'd like. Leif is here, check out the Nook selection, whatever. Only the back half of my island is (incompletely) decorated, so I apologize for the mess.

Last edited:
omg yay! let me try if i can visit islands cause a while ago i couldnt :( can i ask for dodo code?

Edit: looks like I missed you, around what time are you planning to reopen? (I’m trying to complete my DIYs so I would love to look through what you have for anything new to me)

Last edited:
Edit: looks like I missed you, around what time are you planning to reopen? (I’m trying to complete my DIYs so I would love to look through what you have for anything new to me)
I should be on again around 9-9:30 pm EST, after my kid goes to bed. I'll definitely have time to be on for a few hours then.

I'm running late, but I should have my gate open again in the next 10-15 minutes!
Post automatically merged:

I'm open for business! Free business!

Code is 3TQB3 for anyone who wants free recipes!

Last edited:
I'm running late, but I should have my gate open again in the next 10-15 minutes!

Perfect timing, I’m on my way now!

this still open? :)

EDIT: I can bring the stuff u asked for :) lmk when i can come thru, i tried to go a while ago bt it said there was an interference:)

UPDATE: Hey! I left the island alrdy, thank you so much! I left all the furniture you needed there:) enjoy ur items!

Last edited:
this still open? :)

EDIT: I can bring the stuff u asked for :) lmk when i can come thru, i tried to go a while ago bt it said there was an interference:)

UPDATE: Hey! I left the island alrdy, thank you so much! I left all the furniture you needed there:) enjoy ur items!
Sorry about that! I had my husband keep my switch awake for me while I was away, but he had no idea what was going on or how to help anyone. Thank you so much for the furniture!

Sorry about that! I had my husband keep my switch awake for me while I was away, but he had no idea what was going on or how to help anyone. Thank you so much for the furniture!
HAHA! Don’t apologize its okay :) thank you so much for all the free recipes and DIYs! 🧡

Last person is leaving my island and I'm done for the night after this. I'll be back again tomorrow in the late morning/early afternoon and again at night.

I wish I had an accurate count of how many recipes I started with, because I straightened up a bit and my beach is nearly empty. Excellent work, everyone! It's important to clean up the beaches and take care of the world. Reduce, reuse, recycle, and all that. Remember, only you can prevent forest fire- I mean, clear up all my garbage. Goodnight, folks 💚

Last person is leaving my island and I'm done for the night after this. I'll be back again tomorrow in the late morning/early afternoon and again at night.

I wish I had an accurate count of how many recipes I started with, because I straightened up a bit and my beach is nearly empty. Excellent work, everyone! It's important to clean up the beaches and take care of the world. Reduce, reuse, recycle, and all that. Remember, only you can prevent forest fire- I mean, clear up all my garbage. Goodnight, folks 💚
Thank you so much ! 🫡

Unfortunately, my kid decided to skip his nap today, so I was forced to postpone my storage cleaning efforts. But I should be back sometime tonight to open my gates and let people feast on my extra DIYs.

Hey. If this is still available, I'd like to come. Thanks!

Back