• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 200 BtB bElLs To WhOeVeR cAn HeLp WiTh My GiFt CaRd FiRsT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mario

Off the Grid...
Bells
Lobo
Mint
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Tasty Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (36) +
My Walmart Visa Giftcard is displaying I have an avaliable balance of 9.64, while I have 24.82 dollars in my current balance, but I do not have any pending transactions so how could this happen? I've tried the Phone Number to try to get my money back, but there doesn't seem to be an option for it.

Here is a screenshot:
EVIDENCE.JPG

If anybody can help me, you can recieve 200 BTB!

EDIT: Let me give a little insight of what happened. I was on the Nintendo EShop buying Smash 4 DLC, when all of a sudden the shop crashed. So naturally, I tried again, and it worked. When I check the balance, it is double charged and there is one of them is in the Pending Transactions. I call a Nintendo Rep today, and they said the transaction was taken care of, and is now in the hands of the Card people. I try calling a rep from there, but there is no live reps, only an automated computer that doesn't list my problem, and now I am here.

Last edited:
Isn't there a link there that says "Why is my available balance different than my current balance" right in your screenshot?
What does clicking that say?

Isn't there a link there that says "Why is my available balance different than my current balance" right in your screenshot?
What does clicking that say?

It just tells you that if they are different, there is probably a pending transaction, which there is not.

That would explain why you have the $9 dollars available when it was double charged. If Nintendo refunded the $15 I believe just like any card it will show up. but there should be some live rep to answer this thats really weird.

Can you still purchase something that is over the "available amount?"

the pending transaction is the nintendo eshop one??? 24.82-15.18=9.64 so

idk tbh

Last edited:
I could have sworn that something like this happened to me and the person I contacted said that I should be refunded my money within 24 hours aslong as they verify the failed purchase and put in a notice. Maybe this is different and I forget who I contacted but on the 3ds eshop most of the failed purchases will be exactly like yours and then within 24 hours they should have fixed it.

Idk if this helps you at all but I know how frustrating it is.

Have you asked for a refund? It will take 1 - 3 days for a refund to be charged back onto the card.

Good luck! Hopefully it works if not then I'd recommend calling Walmart's customer service

I give up. I'm closing this thread down aswell. If you can really help me in any way shape or form, please VM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back