Contest 2 names for zebras (50 tbt in total or 30 and 20 each)

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (261) +
Hello this will be a small contest of naming 2 zebras plushies i have with no names you will have to be creative and il announced the winner on Saturday 3pm ast

30 is for the big one and 20 for the small one (so if you win both names you get 50 in total)

Instructions:
1. They will need to have the letter "Z" somewhere in their name
2. They will aso need to have a like a story with them (like a hobby or a backstory)
3. Also you can already say a word that exist and just change the letter like if you want to say "shy" you can say "zhy" and tell me pronounce it normally
4. Be creative :)
5. the story can be short or long it does not matter much just give it a personality

The first zebra
1. He a male
2. No brand but bought him from a marshall
3. He is 14 inches (idk what will that help but incase)

The second zebra
1. She female
2. She from the squishmallows series
3. Kinda feeling hippy vibes from her
4. She is very small 2 inches

Attachments

• 20221109_203924.jpg
    20221109_203924.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 20221109_203911.jpg
    20221109_203911.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 20221109_203900.jpg
    20221109_203900.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Big:
Zebastian - Zebastian is a young politician in the United Zebra Party. He is also a teacher and he has a passion for red wine.

Small:
Zlob - derived from (zebra) blob, sounds like slob. Slob has no responsibilies and she lives for it. She loves her zebra friends, food and summer. Very playful, friendly and - let's be fair - lazy.

thanks for the contest! :)

big zebra
name: ezra (a name of hebrew origin that means “help/helper”. pronounced “ezz-rah”)
backstory/personality: ezra has been picked on his entire life due to his small size. standing at only 14 inches tall, he is roughly 33-41 inches shorter than your average male zebra. despite the teasing, ezra has never let his height slow him down. he grazes, protects his herd and his territory as well as any other zebra. in fact, he’s able to hide from threats even easier than his taller companions. he lives up to his name by helping smaller zebras like him be confident in themselves, letting them know there’s nothing wrong with being short.

little zebra
name: zahra (a name of arabic origin that means “bright, brilliant”. pronounced “zah-rah”)
backstory/personality: zahra is only a foal, but she’s already known for how smart and resourceful she is. she is excellent at finding sources of water and tasty green grass for her family to eat, spending most of her free time educating herself on how best to survive and protect herself and her family.

Zebra 1: Zander (because I was going to name my first child, Caleb this but my grandmother vetoed it).

Zebra 2: Zinnea because she reminds me of a little flower in a pot!

so i have the winners name :)
though one warning il be dividing the price for the boy one (15tbt will go to one person and then the other 15 tbt for the other person)

so for the boy name that i picked to be the winner is "Zander" from @DaCoSim
but as for not really giving a personality I'm gonna give 15 tbt
but personality wise I'm gonna go with @Flyffel cause that sure made me laugh about being the politician and drinking wine

so yeah you 2 will get 15 tbt each (hope there no problem)

as now for the girl the name i pick is "Azelea" from @kiwikenobi
really cute name and yeah because of hippy vibes the flower power i like it!

also Xara i really like the girl name Zahra but the personality wise i just don't see it for this little girl here
but great name! i just don't see it for her (also i get confused by the boy one calling it elsa instead of ezra)

Aweeee thx Mz zebra!!!! Sorry for the lack of story there. I just LUV the name Zander and am STILL a little put out that I let my grandmother veto this name even after 20 years!!! 😂😂

Back