Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (129) +
I have absolutely no TBT right now, so I`m opening up 2 slots for cheebs. I haven`t sold this style before and I`m not quite sure what to charge for them, so I`ll let people make offers. This won`t be first come first serve. My decisions will be based 50% on offer and 50% on character. Here is an example:

http://fav.me/db9tqpr

I am attending a convention next weekend and I have a few DA commissions to finish, so you may have to wait a week or two. I think that`s about it! Post away! I`ll leave this up over the weekend and pick the 2 people on Monday. Thanks for looking! c:

Slots:
1. pinkcotton
2. Spy

Last edited:
Noooo, amye's broke! :( Don't you worry love, I am so ordering these ADORABLE, to-die-for chibis. Just look at those eyes and structure! :blush:

Maybe you'll consider one of these?:

Have fun at your convention and take care dear! ^u^

Edit: How could I forget my offer? >.< I'll offer 100 TBT for one!

Last edited:
Noooo, amye's broke! :( Don't you worry love, I am so ordering these ADORABLE, to-die-for chibis. Just look at those eyes and structure! :blush:

Maybe you'll consider one of these?:

Have fun at your convention and take care dear! ^u^

Edit: How could I forget my offer? >.< I'll offer 100 TBT for one!

Lol, looks like you're the only one who's interested, so I'll definitely be drawing one of your characters! :D I think I'll draw Francesca. I'll let you know when it's done! :) Thank you for your interest and for your kind words! :)

Hey, i'd be interested in one! Do you remember the PM I sent of my Mayor? if you could do a cheeb of her for 200 tbt i'd be grateful!

Hey, i'd be interested in one! Do you remember the PM I sent of my Mayor? if you could do a cheeb of her for 200 tbt i'd be grateful!

For sure! I'll try to get both the pixel and the cheeb done as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest! c:

Back