Giveaway 💰 2,325 TBT! 💰 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

What I'm looking foward to the most in 2020, so far, is Rune Factory 5. I thought there would never be another in the line.

Last edited:
Thank you for the opportunity. :3 What I'm looking forward to in 2020 the most is my anniversary with my partner.

Ty for the giveaway!

Mostly looking forward to finishing uni, my course is the bane of my life lol

Thank you for hosting the giveaway cx
I’m looking forward to being done with the semester cx

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! It's very kind of you!

What I'm looking forward to around Christmas is seeing my family open their Christmas presents. I love seeing their faces when they open something I've especially picked out for them. I'd rather give presents than get them.

Everyone before this post should be added now! :D Remarkably, this giveaway got over 50 entries within the first 24 hours! o_O I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope everyone is having a good day so far! :)

Thanks for such a generous giveaway! Side note I'm lowkey convinced my name is cursed for random number generators because it has a hyphen in it and they don't like hyphens for some reason.

What I'm looking forward to in 2020 is my birthday trip (January) and hopefully some better job hours. Or a better job in general.

Thank you so much for doing such a generous giveaway~I'm looking forward to in 2020, is Animal Crossing: New Horizons and going on a super strict diet to hopefully lose lots of weight because it’s really important I lose weight. :)

Got everyone between this post and my previous post added! :)

[highlight]Thanks for such a generous giveaway! Side note I'm lowkey convinced my name is cursed for random number generators because it has a hyphen in it and they don't like hyphens for some reason.[/highlight]

What I'm looking forward to in 2020 is my birthday trip (January) and hopefully some better job hours. Or a better job in general.

Don't worry my friend, that won't be an issue with this giveaway because I'm not using a list randomizer or anything complicated like that! ;) It is just picking a number between 1-N (N being the number of entries) without any form of trending for absolute fairness.

im looking forward to summer !!! best time of the year cause of camps and friends

I'm surprised I haven't entered yet lol

Thanks for the giveaway! I'm honestly not looking forward to a whole lot in 2020, although there is a trip coming up in May that my mom and I are gonna go on with some family that we haven't seen in forever (cause they live in Mississippi, Louisiana, etc) so I'm pretty excited about that :)

Really excited for the release of new horizons!! Also starting uni next year so I'm curious to see how that goes.

Thanks for this generous giveaway.

What I'm looking forward to for both the holiday season and 2020. For the holidays, Im excited to spend time with my best friend and his family for Christmas. He's been helping me through an extremely tough time lately, so words cannot convey my appreciation towards his kindness. As for 2020, I'm excited for what will likely be a new chapter in my life: New job, new city, new me. Im ready to begin that.

Everyone above has been added as of this post and there are now 69 entries in this giveway, wow! :D

I'll enter! Thanks for the giveaway!

In 2020 I'll be looking forward to Animal Crossing New Horizons!

I'm looking forward to spending time with my family during the holidays and im curious to see what New horizons brings us.

hi there! thanks for hosting this, im looking forward to seeing my partner and family. also excited to start softball again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back