• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

Is there any way you can get online, or no?

Nope. Mainly cause I don't have a phone. But I'm always away from Monday-Friday. Il see if I can save up for a phone with unlimited data. Or a tablet that can use 3G or something.

Well damn. You're prob gonna get replaced then cause 2 days and 1 night's a **** ton of time.

Yeah... I don't wanna commit suicide. Maybe I shall see if someone can like replace me, shouldn't of joined anyway.
I wanna spectate. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know stuff like:
Favorite game
What do you do to past time
Why do you like tbt
Etc.
1:Animal crossing, Pretty obvious.
2: Go in TBT
3: Cause 1:
Lol

1: Ace Attorney Series (daamn, maybe the 3rd game? Or the 1st).
2: Hang with friends, video games, TBT, Tumblr, Youtube, aaand I think that about sums it up.
3: Mafia lmao. Came here through Smash Camp.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Slammint There's a replacement on hold if you need it :)

Was meaning to post things. Might post things close to night deadline. Too tired after staying up to watch League of Legends Worlds 2015.

Origen is 3-0 and TSM beat LGD. I'm just really happy in general atm. All my favourite teams are doing well.

So you play/follow LoL?

(Will crash after posting this so response will come in ~6 or so hours.)

Origen is 3-0 and TSM beat LGD. I'm just really happy in general atm. All my favourite teams are doing well.

So you play/follow LoL?

(Will crash after posting this so response will come in ~6 or so hours.)
Ooh damn.

Yeah, I play LoL. I haven't played my provisionals for ranked though because I suck ass and I know I'm gonna get Bronze 4 tbh (not quite bad enough for Bronze 5, but still).

Woah woah woah I was reading the OP and I think I realized something..

OP said:
Or maybe a third-party will seize control over Oceania?
Not sure if he had to change the set up or not due to less players, but putting in a neutral side heavily suggests a neutral party being in the game. Thought I'd point out the possibility.

Oh sorry Sarsa let me answer them now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait where are the questions again?

What do you think about Endless saying that Rune is confirmed?

Why is someone who doesn't post an auto 0? Couldn't it be a mafian lurking in the shadows?

Also, if you can, can you cite specific instances where you got the opinions you did on the ones you didn't put down? For reference, you gave a reason for Labelle and (kinda) Ender and (kinda kinda) me, but not for anyone else.

Can you clarify what you mean by "just lynching in general" for Ender?
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ia-Night-One&p=5614489&viewfull=1#post5614489

Back