• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

13 visits to upgrade! 10k per visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malta_Crossing

Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Mailbox
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (35) +
Just looking for visits for the station upgrade. You can visit and collect bells each time. Just looking for visits, so no town wandering, please. I'll lay bells out by the station

visit
collect
depart
repeat!

I'm also interested in buying full baskets of perfect fruit, so if you have some to sell that's cool too, 99k per bushel. just let me know before you visit.

Any questions, let me know! I'll leave positive feedback for those who leave it for me. Thanks for your help!

I can give you a bushel of perfect apples if you need them.

Just looking for visits for the station upgrade. You can visit and collect bells each time. Just looking for visits, so no town wandering, please. I'll lay bells out by the station

visit
collect
depart
repeat!

I'm also interested in buying full baskets of perfect fruit, so if you have some to sell that's cool too, 99k per bushel. just let me know before you visit.

Any questions, let me know! I'll leave positive feedback for those who leave it for me. Thanks for your help!

I have a lot of perfect cherry. How much bells do you have?

Okay, I'll come over on my second account, Kai. I will get it ready after my current transaction with another player. Thank you! I'll let ya know.

Fantastic. I've added you. You can drop fruit by the station, I'll have the bells laid out.
Still doing 10k a visit if you'd like to come over more than once. Thanks!

Fantastic. I've added you. You can drop fruit by the station, I'll have the bells laid out.
Still doing 10k a visit if you'd like to come over more than once. Thanks!

Okay, I'll do 5 visit and drop one basket at a time. Lol. That's help you with your station upgrades. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back