• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 12 Eggs from Party Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not particularly, since I do want to go for my goal items/tbt! 👍 I hope you're able to find a pastel disco egg from 2024! 💞

If you'd like an 8 egg collectible for it, I don't think I can take the offer, just because I'm looking to see if I can drop all 12~ at once. ☺️ I'll change the OP to specify, but if you'd like a 12 egg collectible for it, I'd appreciate if you would add a little, since the stardust is worth 8 💞 I'm sooo sorry I'm very confused and my brain is not braining!!! 😭
Makes sense! no worries! I’m only sort of interested in the glitch egg after checking them out again. Wishing you luck getting everything!😊

edited above, but I do have a snowflake wand I could trade, actually

I just thought you already got so I kinda skipped over at first (plus singleminded post-hunt brain only thinking in terms of my regular offer in my own thread rn)
I'll consider a Snowflake Wand! I'm going to think this over for a while, and I'll let you know if I decide on it! No worries if you're able to procure your eggie and therefore retract your offer! ✨👍
Makes sense! no worries! I’m only sort of interested in the glitch egg after checking them out again. Wishing you luck getting everything!😊
👍👍👍👍♥️♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨
I'm interested in any egg. I have yellow candy, a lump of coal, Vesta, or TBT.
I think I'd like a TBT offer out of those 🙂

I'll consider a Snowflake Wand! I'm going to think this over for a while, and I'll let you know if I decide on it! No worries if you're able to procure your eggie and therefore retract your offer! ✨👍

👍👍👍👍♥️♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨

I think I'd like a TBT offer out of those 🙂
Would 200 be enough for a turquoise squid, splat, poptart, or dark egg?

I'll consider a Snowflake Wand! I'm going to think this over for a while, and I'll let you know if I decide on it! No worries if you're able to procure your eggie and therefore retract your offer!

alrighty. don't wanna rush you, though could I ask how long the while would probably be? just wanna ask, since I have several other eggs I'll wanna try date swapping for 2024 ones after this too, so I'd just want to get a gauge on the possible wait time and on if I should adjust my own method of handling my end of goals etc

again, no rush, beyond tbt's own deadline. personally, I should be able to make it work even towards the end, but I'd just need to work from a different angle, myself

Would 200 be enough for a turquoise squid, splat, poptart, or dark egg?
I've decided to take another offer 🙂 Sorry, but good luck on your egg search!
alrighty. don't wanna rush you, though could I ask how long the while would probably be? just wanna ask, since I have several other eggs I'll wanna try date swapping for 2024 ones after this too, so I'd just want to get a gauge on the possible wait time and on if I should adjust my own method of handling my end of goals etc
Actually! I think I'll take the trade right now! 1 Pastel Disco Egg for a Snowflake Glow Wand, right? Would you like a message?

I've decided to take another offer 🙂 Sorry, but good luck on your egg search!

Actually! I think I'll take the trade right now! 1 Pastel Disco Egg for a Snowflake Glow Wand, right? Would you like a message?

lol, and here I spent all that time trying not to sound too pushy

anyways, yes, please. whatever you can think up is good

would you want a message for your end of the deal?

lol, and here I spent all that time trying not to sound too pushy

anyways, yes, please. whatever you can think up is good

would you want a message for your end of the deal?
ajdjaodjkjsksjsksmslsks... 😭♥️

I'd like the message "Do you also yearn for the endless snow?" on it 👍✨ I'll send your eggie promptly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back