12 Days of Collectibles: Imposter Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mick the there has never been a collectible I went "That's literally me!" as strongly as I have to your psychedelic snowbunny

rig this raffle for me to win and to have it as my prize 🙏

I'll slip you some cash under the table, drop your venmo

I love that bunny 🥺

You gotta love a 4:30pm sunset. The lucky winners of our day 8 winter solstice-themed collectible are...

@Darcy94x, who is about to have this very dark day brightened up by a new Final Boss Feather, and
@AccfSally, whose Glow Shroom should light the way for the rest of the season!

Only 4 days to go, so be sure you grab a ticket for tomorrow's raffle and sell back your old tickets for 1 Gumdrop per. Have a wonderfully dark night and I'll meet you all back here tomorrow. 🖤
Thank you! :) ❤️

@Mick the there has never been a collectible I went "That's literally me!" as strongly as I have to your psychedelic snowbunny

rig this raffle for me to win and to have it as my prize 🙏

I'll slip you some cash under the table, drop your venmo

I love that bunny 🥺

Apologies but venmo is not available in The Netherlands. I can send a tikkie? Or I'll trade for one of those shiny silver star wands that's cool too.

I'll do my best but I can't promise anything, rigging someone else's raffle is pretty challenging

congrats winners ! excited for this new round oooooh

1703211990730.png

So I didn't read the OP properly and was losing my mind trying to figure out what event I missed where Inky, a magenta pinwheel and a purple flower glow wand were released 😅 😅 what a cool idea to release "imposter" collectibles just for this though!

That's a wrap on day 9! Thankfully we still have 3 days left of raffles which will only get more intense from here. 👀

Today's lovely winners are...

@Rio_ who can snuggle up with their new Strange Doll, and
@Bagelbagon, whose new Sheep Plush is the perfect fleece cuddle buddy!

Be sure to grab a ticket for the December 23rd raffle and I'll see everyone tomorrow for quite possibly the highest stakes Christmas Eve Eve to date! How will I ever top this group... 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back