• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

12 Days of Collectibles: Imposter Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mick the there has never been a collectible I went "That's literally me!" as strongly as I have to your psychedelic snowbunny

rig this raffle for me to win and to have it as my prize 🙏

I'll slip you some cash under the table, drop your venmo

I love that bunny 🥺

You gotta love a 4:30pm sunset. The lucky winners of our day 8 winter solstice-themed collectible are...

@Darcy94x, who is about to have this very dark day brightened up by a new Final Boss Feather, and
@AccfSally, whose Glow Shroom should light the way for the rest of the season!

Only 4 days to go, so be sure you grab a ticket for tomorrow's raffle and sell back your old tickets for 1 Gumdrop per. Have a wonderfully dark night and I'll meet you all back here tomorrow. 🖤
Thank you! :) ❤️

@Mick the there has never been a collectible I went "That's literally me!" as strongly as I have to your psychedelic snowbunny

rig this raffle for me to win and to have it as my prize 🙏

I'll slip you some cash under the table, drop your venmo

I love that bunny 🥺

Apologies but venmo is not available in The Netherlands. I can send a tikkie? Or I'll trade for one of those shiny silver star wands that's cool too.

I'll do my best but I can't promise anything, rigging someone else's raffle is pretty challenging

congrats winners ! excited for this new round oooooh

1703211990730.png

So I didn't read the OP properly and was losing my mind trying to figure out what event I missed where Inky, a magenta pinwheel and a purple flower glow wand were released 😅 😅 what a cool idea to release "imposter" collectibles just for this though!

That's a wrap on day 9! Thankfully we still have 3 days left of raffles which will only get more intense from here. 👀

Today's lovely winners are...

@Rio_ who can snuggle up with their new Strange Doll, and
@Bagelbagon, whose new Sheep Plush is the perfect fleece cuddle buddy!

Be sure to grab a ticket for the December 23rd raffle and I'll see everyone tomorrow for quite possibly the highest stakes Christmas Eve Eve to date! How will I ever top this group... 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back