• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying 100 TBT For 4 MILLION AC Bells please read before posting (OPEN)

Mario.

Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (36) +
Title says it
Trades will be done in your town
I would like to do Re-Tail since its faster

Whats Re-Tail? The Re-Tail method is just a simpler means of paying for something, as opposed to dropping bell bags on the ground. The host/person collecting payment will place items for sale in Re-Tail, priced at (typically) 999,999 per item. Granted this only works for purchases up to 8 million bells, but it does expedite the process somewhat. The visitor/purchaser will buy all of the items, and the bells go directly into the seller's ABD.

(PLEASE NOTE)
If you don't see your bells show up in the bank just wait a day and then re enter Re-Tail and Reese she'll tell you your items have been sold

Last edited:
How does 300 tbt sound?

Edit: forgot I had work in like a half an hour. I can do the trade later though?

Edit2: I don't have work anymore...thank goodness. I'm good with trading at any time.

Last edited:
Gate is open; let me know if you don't see it, I'll close and reopen then.

I'll transfer half (300tbt ) once you arrive and the other half when we are all done? :3

I'm not sure what's going on D:

Ughhh.. I already sent the TBT >.<

lets try again later :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does 300 tbt sound?

Edit: forgot I had work in like a half an hour. I can do the trade later though?

Edit2: I don't have work anymore...thank goodness. I'm good with trading at any time.

Ok i added you

what does that mean? Sorry if thats a stupid question ;_;

The Re-Tail method is just a simpler means of paying for something, as opposed to dropping bell bags on the ground. The host/person collecting payment will place items for sale in Re-Tail, priced at (typically) 999,999 per item. Granted this only works for purchases up to 8 million bells, but it does expedite the process somewhat. The visitor/purchaser will buy all of the items, and the bells go directly into the seller's ABD.

Last edited:
The Re-Tail method is just a simpler means of paying for something, as opposed to dropping bell bags on the ground. The host/person collecting payment will place items for sale in Re-Tail, priced at (typically) 999,999 per item. Granted this only works for purchases up to 8 million bells, but it does expedite the process somewhat. The visitor/purchaser will buy all of the items, and the bells go directly into the seller's ABD.

Oh! okay, can you come in about 15 min?

Back