100% (29) +
tumblr_mrrqswO0311qh1x6ko1_500.jpg
Ankha wants to move out!
she's 100% original
i only trade her for a original Merengue

thanks <3

i ignore ig / tbt bell offers!

Last edited:
Don't have Merengue (she was one of my first villagers) was wondering if no one has a Merengue to trade for Ankha would you be willing to trade her for in game bells or anything else you might want if it becomes to late and she move out?

Man, I have Merengue moving out (was waiting for like 100 hours for someone to reply) and it seems the interest has only just increased!
Since it's a cycling town I won't take Ankha, best of luck getting her though!

..b.but merengue qq..
*sigh* thanks

and no..i don't sell her
i wait forever! i don't care anymore q-q

What about a three person trade? Famichan gets Merengue I get Ankha and I'll give you both something in for the trade?

Sorry, but I have someone waiting on me for Merengue so I'll have to respectfully decline, I really hope you get her though ;n; I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks really hoping to get her today - her plot on 30th and house on 31st I love the idea of a Mummy moved in on Halloween XD

I'll offer 30 million bells for her and you can use that to get Merengue when someone offers her

that's nice but i have enough ig bells
and again: i don't sell her sry! qq

Last edited:
If it works sweet! what would you like for her Starlark? Bells? I got the complete Japan 7-11 DLCs

..now i feel bad
i can give you ig bells as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it works sweet! what would you like for her Starlark? Bells? I got the complete Japan 7-11 DLCs

i add you now ok? D: ..and..sry for that v.v

Last edited:
..now i feel bad
i can give you ig bells as well.

No no, no need to feel bad! <3 I want Merengue to go somewhere tonight, and I have a friend that might be able to help the other person with her anyway, :)
Whatever you want to fling at me it's fine, but I don't want anything much for her :)

Okay how do you want to go about it? I visit you first invite Ankha then we visit Starlark and I give her DLCs and you invite Merengue would that work for you :)?

how much do you want? D: i'm not good with offers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay how do you want to go about it? I visit you first invite Ankha then we visit Starlark and I give her DLCs and you invite Merengue would that work for you :)?

yeah i'm ok with that o:
for you too starlark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back