• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 1 million bells per person (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evies

Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cherry (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (108) +
Hello! :)

I want to reset my town as I feel like I've cheated by time travelling and such. I want to play the game day by day and earn the things on my own - not just buy them and have nothing to work towards.

I have 50 million bells to give away and I thought it would be fair to give each person 1 million. I'm keeping note on people's Friend Code's as to make sure everything's fair.

If you would like 1 million bells for free, just comment below with your name and town name and add me! It would also help to tell me if you want me to come to your town to drop off or you would rather yourself coming to my town to pick them up!

I'll be watching this thread to make sure I give quick response's.

Would just like to add that I will be doing it first come first served. It may take a while but I WILL get to you!

Last edited:
I would love to get 1m :D you're so kind. c: Would you mind visiting my town though? I'm trying to get visits toward my station ^_^ hope you wont mind

Last edited:
I would love to get 1m :D you're so kind. c: Would you mind visiting my town though? I'm trying to get visits toward my station ^_^ hope you wont mind

That's fine! I've added you. Just doing this trade with saber557 then I will head over to yours :)

I'd love to visit or be visited for some bells. I've added you, and whatever option is easier is fine with me.

Last edited:
Could I have somee?? You're so nice for doing this! :)
crud sorry i forgot to add which town.. i can come to yours

Last edited:
can I please have some, thank you so much ^^

I would love to visit or to be visited for the bells as well ! x3

added you!

Last edited:
I'd love to come as well! :] I'll add you now and we can go to my town if you'd prefer! My town name is Riften and my mayor name is Aelin

Last edited:
I'd love to be visited! ;o; (doing other trades right now too ahh) gosh <3

Mayor is Kaz from the town of Asgard!
Added you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back