• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 1 million bells per person (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added you! :3 my town is Ponyvill and my Mayor is Shaymin. :)

Can I come? (I know I said this already) FC 2380-3926-7471 Mayor name Claudia Town name MiniLand

I asked but I don't think you noticed it, aha :p

But if you still have any available left, do you think you could possibly give me? :)

HOLDING OFF REQUESTS UNTIL I REACH EVERYONE UP TO NOW. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR WAITING.

Please do not worry - I have enough for everyone!

Last edited:
Hi! May I come? This is very kind of you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town? Thanks :>

Added if you could please open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sammi, Tahiti

I can come to you!

Added! My gates will be open shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I visit?
Added! Gates will be open shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I come??
FC:4468 1623 6039
Mayor name:Ame

Will add you and open gates in just a few minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added everyone that I haven't managed to give to yet. I know a few of you want me to come to you town to deliver but lots want to come to my town. I'm opening my gates in just a few minutes and everyone can come and collect their bells. If you still rather me visit just let me know!

I really appreciate everyone being patient. If you are coming to my town now I will just need some time to go to the post office and back. Thank you!

Added if you could please open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added! My gates will be open shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added! Gates will be open shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will add you and open gates in just a few minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added everyone that I haven't managed to give to yet. I know a few of you want me to come to you town to deliver but lots want to come to my town. I'm opening my gates in just a few minutes and everyone can come and collect their bells. If you still rather me visit just let me know!

I really appreciate everyone being patient. If you are coming to my town now I will just need some time to go to the post office and back. Thank you!

I have to go for a while, but if you've added me, would you mind if I PM you in a few hours? I'm on Eastern time. If not, forget my request, please. ^_^

Hazelnut, that's fine!

I'm going to close this thread now and give the rest away on another website I use.

If I have missed anyone - Private message me! I'll gladly give you your bells :)

If anyone else see's this thread feel free to message me as well and I'll let you know If I have bells left!

Thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back