Giveaway 1,000 TBT giveaway :0 (winners announced!!)

SpaceTokki77

not very active
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Purple Bat Potion
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (110) +
hi guys! i recently won a really generous giveaway hosted by Antonio, and to pass on the kindness i thought i’d open a giveaway of my own! one lucky winner will receive 1,000 TBT, another will win an apple collectible, and one more will get a cyan house! i just ask that you do not resell these collectibles as you got them for free. to enter, just reply to this thread! good luck guys ❤

edit: OOPS forgot to put an end date, since i’m going back to school in-person tomorrow i’ll be kinda busy and won’t have time to log on during the day, how about Saturday, May 29th at 12:00 AM? you’ll probably be able to get in some other entries after the end date since i wake up laaate on weekends tho lmao

edit 2: i’ll react to your post with either a (y) or a :love: when i see it! but if you post, you’re guaranteed to be entered. i just though it let y’all know when i view your post lol

Last edited:
I would love to enter! Thank you for hosting another super generous giveaway, and good luck to all! 💕

not entering since you’ve already been so incredibly kind to me tysm again🥺 but i just wanted to say that you’re truly one of the most generous people on tbt and i appreciate you a lot. 💖
awh tysm 🥺❤ i’m honestly surprised that i have the opportunity to do giveaways like this bc i’m usually broke af 😳 i love helping other people so i’m rly happy that i can do this!

Back