• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Volley Ball

Harvestmoon

Bells
Does anyone here like volley ball i'm going on a team this summer and i'm setting up an volley ball net in my back yard and for easter I got a really cool volley ball.

Other sports I like are Basket ball, ice skating.

MMMMmmmmMMMMMMmmm.... I'm really not good at Volleyball. Because everytime I hit the ball.... it just goes sideways. >_<

I'm doing people a favor not playing volleyball. :rolleyes: But I never planned to. Not my kind of sport.

Kyle said:
MMMMmmmmMMMMMMmmm.... I'm really not good at Volleyball. Because everytime I hit the ball.... it just goes sideways. >_<

I'm doing people a favor not playing volleyball. :rolleyes: But I never planned to. Not my kind of sport.
i'm not so good either but sence i'm putting up a volleyball net and I got a volley ball for easter Ill be ready by the summer and good at volleyball. I'm good at volley ball but not great yet.

and ur not doing people a favor by not playing volleyball if you really want to try it you can go and play. I don't think i'm signing up for a team where you have to try out and you don't have to either if you want to play u can just sign up for a team and have fun it won't matter either if your team does bad or good as long as you have fun.

Wow i can't belive I said that normally i'm really competive.

try new things.

Harvestmoon said:
Kyle said:

i'm not so good either but sence i'm putting up a volleyball net and I got a volley ball for easter Ill be ready by the summer and good at volleyball. I'm good at volley ball but not great yet.

and ur not doing people a favor by not playing volleyball if you really want to try it you can go and play. I don't think i'm signing up for a team where you have to try out and you don't have to either if you want to play u can just sign up for a team and have fun it won't matter either if your team does bad or good as long as you have fun.

Wow i can't belive I said that normally i'm really competive.

try new things.
Mmmmm.... well I don't like Volley Ball anyway.

-_- I like to run...? I was on a team in Fall with running. Got the medal still. :yes: I like those kinds of sports, that include speed. Speed is my thing.

Back