• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The best Donkey Kong game. DK64

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
Donkey Kong 64 was a great game. You could switc characters be chunky mini lanky as well as dk and diddy. That was the best dk expansion ever. What do you think?

I just liked the story and everything in it. I somrtimes plays it still. I just need 5 more golden bananas, 5 more.

Opps I need to go pray *goes to confession booth* father I don't like donkey kong games. The father pops out his head and grabs links neck. "Then you must die Link." ahhhhhhhhhh.

TYOSHI90 said:
I liked it because that red expansion pack thing came free with it.
yeah. and the game had great grpphics. it had almost like GC graphics for being a game of N64.

ZERO_13 said:
TYOSHI90 said:
yeah. and the game had great grpphics. it had almost like GC graphics for being a game of N64.
Well, not exactly, but it had good graphics. I JUST NEED ONE MORE GOLDEN BANANA!

I can't get it...

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
TYOSHI90 said:
Well, not exactly, but it had good graphics. I JUST NEED ONE MORE GOLDEN BANANA!

I can't get it...
what I ment was that the game had good graphics for being a N64 game.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
TYOSHI90 said:

I can't get it...
Yes, that's true. Of course, it had those good graphics because of the Expansion Pack.

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
TYOSHI90 said:

I can't get it...
Yes, that's true. Of course, it had those good graphics because of the Expansion Pack.
yup

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
TYOSHI90 said:

I can't get it...
yup
and it's nt the only game that used the Expansion Pack. Rouge Squardon used the EP (Expansion Pack) as well, so it had graphics that were just as good.

it was a great game... even though i could never beat the boss... :mellow:

i miss Rare... they made great games, the only horrible one was Conkers bad fur day... that game was just discusting...

Back