• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway WINNERS ANOUNCED 1000TBT Give away! In the spirit of the 5 years of new leaf!

Congratulations, Haydenv019! Congratulations to otomatoe, Jeannine, ~Unicorn~, & xSuperMArio64x!

Thank you, whatnamenow for hosting this!

I didn't participate, but this was a really cool and generous giveaway. I really appreciate how kind this community is.

I didn't actually expect to win.
I've seen a couple of sad ones that I actually thought were going to win.

But mine? I didn't think so.

Thank you so much for this giveaway...
In memory of Avery ;-;

I didn't think I was gonna win but yay! I have a more funny story that would have probably gotten me a better prize, but that interesting moment happened after I posted my entry...ah well. Grateful for actually winning Lobo.

I want to thank you all for reading my story. Today is actually one year since our Piper girl passed away. We still miss her every day. New Leaf has been a source of comfort for me this week leading up to today. Thanks again.

Back