• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

You shouldn't get modkilled for not voting when it hits an early majority.

Ok thanks just had to make sure.
I was at school

- - - Post Merge - - -

DO NOT GIVE SP YOUR ROLE HE CAN SEND IT TO OTHER SCUM.
Just got a PM from SP asking
Don't do it if anyone else got this :p.
Just thought I'd point that out.

Sorry guys but I'm a little hungover. I have 20 pages of this to read. Gimme a little bit. Haha

OMFG CALM THE FRICK DOWN. I'M NOT EVEN SUGGESTING YOU FOR LYNCH, I JUST NOTICED SOME STRANGE THINGS.

Seriously though, calm down, and thank you for replying. To be honest, most of the reason why I brought you up was to get you to contribute more. You weren't that up high on my list ; some of the players here, including you, could say a lot more things in Mafia.

And sorry for not thinking you were caught up yet, you seemed up to speed when you posted your thoughts on Tom, who was topic of discussion back then.

Yeah lol and sorry I was kinda rude, maybe I was in a bad mood yesterday.. :B

Maybe if you're easily confused you shouldn't play. This game can get confusing at times, even I find it confusing, and I don't confuse easily.
(*and I'm not confused easily)
I play the game because I find it fun. plus some other people wanted me to play since they said I haven't played in a while....Even though it is confusing to me, I do enjoy it...

Same he did that to me in irc /: but I didn't tell him lol
[16:41] <Superpenguin> You cna tell em your since I am practically dead
[16:41] <lynn105> what O:
[16:41] <Superpenguin> I reached majority
[16:41] <Superpenguin> so I will be lynched, so I can't really talk. :(
[16:41] <lynn105> oh
[16:42] <Superpenguin> so I was hoping you'd tell me your role
[16:42] <lynn105> o
[16:43] <Superpenguin> so, role? :3
[16:44] <lynn105> but whyy can't you still contact people during your hours left O:
[16:44] <Superpenguin> cause I reached majority
[16:44] <Superpenguin> so I am essentially dead
[16:45] <lynn105> but you can still talk to other players? O:
[16:45] <Superpenguin> Can I? I don't think so
[16:45] <lynn105> idk D:
[16:45] <Superpenguin> aw c'mon. D':
[16:46] <lynn105> :'(
[16:46] <Superpenguin> :'(
[16:47] <lynn105> D;
[16:47] <Superpenguin> I won't tell

Ok thanks just had to make sure.
I was at school

- - - Post Merge - - -

So hes confirmed scum?

Either he's making a desperate attempt to get as much info for his scum team before he dies, or he's trolling us by making himself look like confirmed scum. :|

Sorry for my inactivity, sitting in a dentist's office for 2 hours right after school is not fun.

Nobody knows for sure, but he's making a mad dash for roles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

<Superpenguin> Since I am practically dead, you cna just tell me your real role

I'm pretty sure SP is just trolling us here. I don't think he could be this stupid, since he clearly knows most IRC stuff is posted here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to put my vote for SP. Seriously, all this roleclaiming crap about SP not trusting anyone with his role then asking for everyone else's puts him in the worst possible light. Either that, or he knows he's doomed and he's being stupid.

Sorry for my inactivity, sitting in a dentist's office for 2 hours right after school is not fun.

I'm pretty sure SP is just trolling us here. I don't think he could be this stupid, since he clearly knows most IRC stuff is posted here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to put my vote for SP. Seriously, all this roleclaiming crap about SP not trusting anyone with his role then asking for everyone else's puts him in the worst possible light. Either that, or he knows he's doomed and he's being stupid.

He's already lynched, so it doesn't matter either way.

Whoops sorry guys. I fell asleep. You'll get a pretty banner + story when I get home from college. For now here are the facts:
Edited at 2:45pm GMT: Full post now available.

takamatsupt2_zps75e512f6.png

Night 2 (April ??? 1582)

In 1560, Toyotomi Hideyoshi had been a lowly sandal bearer to Oda Nobunaga. Now, he’s a general and is leading armies on behalf of the Oda Clan. His current goal: to takeover Takamatsu Castle from the Mori Clan and claim it for himself.

He strokes his horse’s neck and gazes at the castle, partially hidden by the thick fog.

“Where is Akechi?” Hideyoshi mutters to himself. “Nobunaga’s men arrived two days ago.”

Superpenguin shrugs. “Maybe they got lost.”

“The messenger was there to guide them,” Hideyoshi says.

“It’s alise, remember,” Superpenguin says, “it’s perfectly acceptable to think she’d get lost.”

Hideyoshi rolls his eyes and chooses not to respond. Superpenguin hadn’t been particularly complimentary towards any of his fellow retainers lately, and it was starting to irritate the general.

There are cries of panic from the east. Hideyoshi and Superpenguin exchange a glance.

“Ready the men,” Hideyoshi orders.

“On it, Sir!”

He mounts his horse and then watches Superpenguin until he’s disappeared into the fog. He then starts east, where the fog dissolves into a sea of blood. A quarter of the men Nobunaga has sent his way now lie motionless in the mud.

“Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Sir!” alise calls out. Seconds later she's speared from behind. Her knees buckle and she lands face first in another retainer’s blood.

The sound of hooves and battle cries can be heard from behind. He looks back just in time to see Superpenguin scurrying along on foot beside the horses.

Superpen— look out!”

Superpenguin loses his footing and trips. One of the samurai’s horses trample over him, causing him to shriek in pain. Another follows. Hideyoshi grimaces, turning away from the sight. There’s no time to worry about a fallen foot soldier; there’s a battle to be won. He leads his men into battle, driving away the encroaching Mori Clan.

By the time they have cleared the area Superpenguin has lost consciousness. With no doctor on hand, they decide a mercy killing is the kindest option. Hideyoshi does the honours himself.

Superpenguin the Bushi was trampled to death by horses.
alise the Bushi got distracted.

Night will end 11pm GMT (6pm EST) Saturday 17th May.

Last edited:
Superpenguin you twit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[02:46:21] <oath2order> I know it's been said in the thread but what the **** kind of game was he playing
[02:46:50] <@ProfGallows> the pretending to be the mayor game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, now then, let's get down to business.

Pally. I've called you out quite a few times and you really haven't said much, other than spamming a few dingus one-liners about rage-quitting.

"Alrighty, so I know some of you might be busy, but I'd like to call out
-Farobi
-pallycake
-BlueLeaf
And I want to know
-Who you're considering voting for?"
Tbh I'd like to see a fresh face as mayor, someone who is new but has proved themselves. Purpl?
I want to say Sat as well, but, I feel like he gets way too into the game and may find himself in the situation where he does what he wants as opposed to what town wants. (Please feel free to counter this Sat)
Since not that many people are standing up, I'll probably vote for Han (his success rate/mad leader skillz)
"-Any suspicions so far?"
No but you said blues already roleclaimed to you, so maybe you???

This is a little silly post, actually supporting Purpl.

Hi Oath!

Yeah man, am catching up today. Will post stay tuned xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not jumping on any train, why are you getting defensive? Just stating my observation thus far

Also never actually posted her suspicions iirc.

I also want to look at Farobi, Alice, Kippla, PurplPanda, Prof Gallows, lynn105, and MissNoodle for pretty much just voting without actually bloody saying anything about it.

Superpenguin you twit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[02:46:21] <oath2order> I know it's been said in the thread but what the **** kind of game was he playing
[02:46:50] <@ProfGallows> the pretending to be the mayor game?

Superclaimguin. The sporadic role-claiming superhero. WHO'S HE GOING TO CLAIM TO NEXT? Tune in next time where he tries to get everyone to claim to him and then dies.

rip

[03:00:56] <@ProfGallows> literally voted for SP because I wanted to be the one that put him into majority

well that answers that.

[03:01:09] <12@Alice> SP was already majority by the time I got my vote in.
[03:01:20] <12@Alice> so I could've literally voted for anyone
[03:01:25] <12@Alice> and it wouldnt matter
[03:01:42] <12@Alice> yeah, I took too long to decide, so in the end I posted to post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=2173456

Wataru been quiet. Bani also flying under radar hm.

Back