• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best way to upgrade store?

Midgetsc

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
I want the Emporium. Yesterday I upgraded to T.I.Y. I do TT, so I'll get the requirement of having it open for a month in no time. I just want to know the best way to go about it. I'm thinking I'll probably just sell furniture series for their store price, since I'll be able to just order them and then sell them and not lose any money whilst upgrading.

But anyways, what do you think? I have barely any money, I just want to have the Emporium so I can visit Gracie's shop.

doesnt ordering stuff from the catalog count?? if so i would order expensive items a lot

I just bought furniture everyday until gracie showed up, then I did that TT trick of going back the next day, saving, then going back to the day Gracie showed up.

I just ordered a ton of stuff from the catalog and that worked just fine

I would recommend just buying pricey items from the catalog. I had a Moon in my catalog and it's worth 32,000 bells, so I bought a couple of those until Gracie showed up.

Last edited:
Hm. If only I had more money, this would be easy. XD Do you still have the moon so I can catalogue it? This'll work, too, since I want to make a space exhibit in my museum.

Hm. If only I had more money, this would be easy. XD Do you still have the moon so I can catalogue it? This'll work, too, since I want to make a space exhibit in my museum.
I can order it again and TT so I get it in the mail if you'd like. I wouldn't mind.

I also can provide you with some bells if you don't have enough money.

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Sorry about me typing so slowly, I lost my stylus so I kept pressing the wrong things. XD
Haha! No problem. I always lose my stylus and I happened to use my sister's eyebrow tweaser when I came over haha.

Back