• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Retiring

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
As much as I hate leaving things I simply have not been as interested in Animal Crossing as of late. I will still be stopping in from time to time as a sage, but I honestly don't know how to handle some of the newfangled things they added to the site anymore. Just been far to busy with other interests lately.

This site will always have a special place in my heart, it helped me through some of my harder high school years waaaay back when I was still a newb.

So many friends from here that I just don't know where some ended up. Always feel able to get a hold of me somehow though, I kinda hate it when people decide to disappear. Feel free to PM if you wanna add me on facebook or steam or something.

feel like I should say more for the old-ones who may or may not know of the events I speak of........

I started back when the Nintendo forums were a fun place, Jeremy had made the Animal Crossing Ask Center, and I helped out with that some, joined this site he was starting it up. Was one of the first sages when being a sage was something different than it is now. Had some weird times with entirely spam threads, among other things. Eventually became a mod, and always thought I had tried my best to be a level headed one in conflict handling. Years go by though and my interest in being here has waxed and waned at different times. I just think it is time that I am no longer the oldest mod, both in actual age and in time of being a mod lol.

Great time working with all of you oldies! To those new who have no idea who I am GET BACK IN LINE!

~Sporge27

So is Sporge27 27 years old yet?

In all seriousness, you've consistently been the coolest person on these forums for over 8 years now. I'm glad you won't be gone completely, but you'll be missed.

nope only 25, still plan to be 25 for a few more years too (jking lol)

I hope this place holds itself together for a while lol

Ahh rank changed while posting, the forums seem somehow shorter :(

Last edited:
Yeah I went ahead and sage'd you since Storm (heh) would have waited a week to do it. Sure is a short front page now, haha.

You'll be missed dude. Never forget Termina Cafe. :) Added you on Facebook.

Confession Time: I read your name as and called you Sponge for at least a couple years back in the day.

Thanks for everything you've done! Have a good time with other things!

I don't think I've seen you post once since I been here but thanks for all the help you did for TBT.

Darn, I wanted to make this thread myself. Sporge was one of the first members of the forum and it's weird to think that he won't be a mod!

Ohmygod I saw Jeremy posted in this and I swear to god I thought Jeremy was retiring omfg.

Sucks to see you go. I think I've seen you post a few times

Thanks for everything Sporge! If we ever get game night back in check you should come play with us :)

Back