• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

!! Urgent Question about Villagers !!

rosiebelle

Naive Magical Girl
Bells
Okay, to put a person's mind at ease;

Basically me and another user were doing a trade (My Apollo for her bells) but she didn't have room for him, so she TT so one of her villagers would move out. However in doing this one of her dreamies that she wanted to keep (Rudy) has now decided to leave and she wants to keep him.

So my question is;
if we do a villager swap eg. she takes my Apollo moving out today and I take her Rudy moving out today into my my village, can she invite her own Rudy back into her village without cycling through the 16 villager cycles in the future when she has room?

Last edited:
It sounds really risky. If I were her, I'd try to convince him to stay and if done, keep workin' on someone else to TT out.

If he is already in boxes, though, it's probably too late.

Last edited:
She will have to cycle I'm afraid. It will be a lot easier to stop him from moving and keep time travelling until a villager who is not a dreamie decides to leave. :)

If Rudy is already in boxes, tell her to find a good friend to hold him until she cycles. Or scan in a Rudy amiibo card if she has one of those. I wouldn't really know unless I tested it myself.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say, But she can no longer receive Rudy until he/she does the 16 villager cycle.
I've learned that the hard way with Whitney, im afraid.

Last edited:
Omg, I didnt realize that this was 4 years ago.
WHY DID YOU REVIVE! THERE WAS NO WAY YOU DIDNT SEE THE DATE!

I just assumed it was a recent thread because the other member had been here for a while.

Back