• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Tutorial] Custom AnimalCrossing Text

VonTreece

Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ&#871
Bells
森
ど
う
ぶ
2iucfmu.jpg

A few forum dwellers requested a tutorial on how to create Animal Crossing themed text,
so here you are! :D

It's pretty straight forward, but if you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

Also, this is my first video tutorial so let me know how I did! Any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks and enjoy!

-Von

This was a surprisingly good tutorial. I'm sure a lot of people will find it useful, nice job!

This was a surprisingly good tutorial. I'm sure a lot of people will find it useful, nice job!

Thanks! I was a bit worried that I rambled too much, but I guess it turned out alright. Haha

Nice tutorial! I don't have Photoshop, unfortunately, but if I get it, this will be the first thing I do with it, for sure. How long did it take you to perfect the settings for the shading?

Nice tutorial! I don't have Photoshop, unfortunately, but if I get it, this will be the first thing I do with it, for sure. How long did it take you to perfect the settings for the shading?

Thanks!

And actually, my friend Sarah showed me how to do this back a few months ago. (I just never had a reason to make it until now) so most of the settings are what she showed me.
Although I did do a bit of fiddling around with it to make it look more realistic and natural.

Thank you very much for making this! I'll post this on my tumblr. Hopefully that would get out the word with some reblogs and likes.

Back