• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

I was using my megaphone to look for Zell the other day. I found him gazing out toward the ocean, alone on a secluded part of the beach... so out of curiosity, I yelled into the microphone. His reaction was priceless! He looked so shocked and embarrassed, like I'd caught him in a deep emotional moment of introspection and self-reflection. I felt a little bad, but it did make me laugh.

Omg lololol, that sounds JUST like Zell.
I see him as a nostalgic "I've seen it all" dude suffering from mid-life crisis, this fits so well. Hahaha!

Last edited:
Drago asked my if I would prfer Mountains or Ocean. I picked Mountain, and he told me that if I did, I should look out from the top and yell out "GOJIRA!!!"

Shari asked me what type of pet she should get and I said monkey. Then she said something about monkeys being annoying or something.

e6fKnzM.jpg

SzMhWgm.jpg

I think Punchy is planning on getting high...

I found the 'Book' lost item, and asked Bam if it was his and he said "I've never owned anything like this!"

"Hey, Gooie! So I've heard people calling you Gooie lately... can I call you that too?" Me: Of course! "Alright then, from now on I'll call you Gooie! Bye, Gooie! ...I mean, Gooie! Hah ha!"

Last edited:
tumblr_n4fv81QU1j1tqrqiio2_400.jpg

tumblr_n4fv81QU1j1tqrqiio3_400.jpg

tumblr_n4fv81QU1j1tqrqiio1_400.jpg

HE WAS RIGHT NEXT TO O'HARE'S HOUSE.

And as if that wasn't enough, he also made a face like he just trolled me just as I entered O'Hare's house.

tumblr_inline_n4fv9vBWH31sxhem6.jpg

tumblr_inline_n4fvc6bOzx1sxhem6.jpg

This little Filbutt.

Poor Mr. Badge Man keeps walking endlessly into trees whenever he visits. Sometimes I have to push him so he'll walk somewhere else.

Also? When villagers pick up other people's catchphrases. I had a jock bear ending every sentence with "girlfriend!" for a while. Yeezus.

Uh, Ken?..
HNI_0075.JPG

Ah, Ken's a fun one. I swear his purpose in my town is to do nothing but make me feel awkward.

I remember when I always used to send my villagers letters that Included 'I hate you' , 'Get outta my town you butt' and other mean stuff...and they replied like..'thanks so much for your letter It was so nice'
I was like '...what?...'

Ahh, so this is a bit tragic, but I thought it'd be worth to tell. Haha.

So just like any other regular day in Animal Crossing, I headed off to Club Tortimer to catch beetles, earn my daily profit.
And this Japanese crosser arrives, and we don't interact or anything.
I accidentally ended up scaring both a large shadow of fish and a beetle he was after, and he began to hit me with his net, of course.
Later on, with only my last box to be filled up, he walks up to a palm tree, cutting it.
In the end, he ended up cutting all the palm trees in the island. Lol.

I wish that I got a screenshot of this, but it was only hilarious in hindsight. Cally said to me, "You said that you wanted a Checkout Counter, right?" I said, "Yes," to which she responded, "Oh good! I saw some at the store so I decided to pick one up for you."

B... but Cally. Of course you're going to see Checkout Counters are the store? Did you just pull a Checkout Counter out of the ground and carry it out of the store?! Goodness.

IAQGG0Y.jpg

yQKA8YY.jpg

...Marshal have you been hanging out with Julian? I keep telling you to stay away from that creeper HES A BAD INFLUENCE!

Hahahaha, all the posts in this thread make me laugh ^___^ Such nice and silly things happening.
I shouldn't laugh too loud since I am at internship and supposed to be working...

I desperately want Anabelle to move out, so I am trying to become better friends with her, but at some point I got annoyed and hit her several times with my net. She got all depressed and said something like "It's not like me to be so down... Why can't I be happy again?" and started crying.

I felt bad, I admit, but I had to laugh as well. Just move, you silly creature! (and in the meantime Fang has pinged me 2 times again to announce that he wants to move <_< Not happening!

Back