• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clash of the New Leaves - The Bell Tree's Extravaganzabonanza of Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
UQBl7wq.jpg

Welcome to The Bell Tree's great tournament of rigorous festivities. In celebration of Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release, we are holding four contests in which you will have a chance to win various prizes including the official game guide from Prima, an Animal Crossing leaf sticker, and more. Two contests will take place before the game's release and the other two will be based on the gameplay itself. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Prizes
IsV7qtP.jpg
wAiqNNL.jpg
bGiqJEj.jpg
SFt1tSv.jpg
s4F5o7G.jpg

r6xifPT.jpg

Draw an Animal Crossing character or scene in our fan art contest.

Details
Dates: Submission due May 26 - June 2. Voting June 3- June 6. See thread for more details.
Thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ng-Fan-Art-Drawing-Contest-(Win-a-Prima-Guide
Led by: Justin
Board: The Museum

Prizes
First place: Game guide, gold trophy shop icon, 200 forum Bells
Second place: Game guide, silver trophy shop icon, 150 forum Bells
Third place: Animal Crossing leaf decal, bronze trophy shop icon, 100 forum Bells

yl5S8zH.jpg

Take the Animal Crossing quiz and get a raffle ticket for each question you get right.

Details
Dates: Quiz is live, as of June 1st and your answers will be due by June 6. See thread for more details.
Thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?66744-Animal-Crossing-Trivia-Raffle-(Win-a-Prima-Guide)
Led by: AndyB
Board: Bell Tree HQ

Prizes
1st drawing: Game guide
2nd drawing: Game guide
3rd drawing: Game guide
4th drawing: 200 forum Bells
5th drawing: 200 forum Bells
6th drawing: 200 forum Bells
7th drawing: 50 forum Bells
8th drawing: 50 forum Bells

6vTEgXb.jpg

Put your interior decorating skills to the test by show casing your house.

Details
Dates: Submissions due July 15 - July 22. Voting July 24 - July 31. See thread for more details.
Thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...W-TBT-Official-Home-Decoration-Contest-Thread
Led by: Kaiaa
Board: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Prizes
First place: Game guide, Animal Crossing leaf decal, video tour of your house by Jeremy, gold trophy shop icon, 200 forum Bells
Second place: Animal Crossing leaf decal, quick video tour, silver trophy shop icon, 150 forum Bells
Third place: Quick video tour, bronze trophy shop icon, 100 forum Bells

FfNWOUv.jpg

Take pictures in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and create a story out out of them.

Details
Dates: Submissions due July 9 - July 16. Voting July 18 - July 23. See thread for more details.
Thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?73305-The-Long-Awaited-New-Leaf-Storyboard-Contest
Led by: Jeremy
Board: The Museum

Prizes
First place: Game guide, gold trophy shop icon, 200 forum Bells
Second place: Game guide, silver trophy shop icon, 150 forum Bells
Third place: Animal Crossing leaf decal, bronze trophy shop icon, 100 forum Bells

~~~

For more information about both the strategy guide for Animal Crossing: New Leaf and the game, check out Prima Games' official blog posts here. Thanks to Prima for providing the guides and thanks to PapaNer for designing the awesome decals. Please feel free to discuss the contests, prizes, and any question you have in this thread. Good luck!

Last edited:
Sounds lovely, I look forward to it :)

Haha the title sounds like something from Naruto.

Whoa boy, there is a lot. This keep me busy all next month.

This sounds awesome. And sweet of Prima providing guides.
Are prizes able to be shipped overseas?

Yes, probably, but if the post office charges me $20 to ship it then I don't know lol.

Yeah, I don't figure a 500 page book would ship cheap. If it ends up like $20, surely it would be cheaper to order a new guide online to ship to the winner. Then keep the spare for a later contest?

Also, if the winner of a guide already has one or already won one in another contest, they can switch with a lower winner or we can expand in to 4th place, for example.

Ah man, if only there was something for music here. Oh well. I can try and work something out with three out of the four options. If only I could draw haha.

I'm totally gonna try as many of these as I can. I suck at drawing but I'll try drawing a scene.

BELLSSSSSS

I might take part in these contests. If one of us do win the guide, will it be safe to give out the address to you guys..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back