• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LinandKo Live Stream ACNL!

Stream was really nice, good work.

I only saw the first half of it before I started to study. But i'll watch the whole thing later :)

ugh!!

The stream was way too early for me.
can you somehow hold it later if you plan on having another one?

love the screen layout looks like zed's did he help with that? on my bigger computer was trying to watch both screen hard thing to do lol

was a great screen...want to do something like this when it comes in June but would be better with the 3ds capture sigh.
Zed didn't help with the layout, that was made by a friend named Mattie. Zed did help me out with using OBS though, so a huge thanks to him for that.

To Sodadog: In general people stream when it works for them, and those that can watch can catch it if they have time. I am a full time student so I can't really manipulate my schedule to help out a few people here and there, when a majority will watch it whenever I post it. We will try a few different times here and then though.

To Sodadog: In general people stream when it works for them, and those that can watch can catch it if they have time. I am a full time student so I can't really manipulate my schedule to help out a few people here and there, when a majority will watch it whenever I post it. We will try a few different times here and then though.

On top of this you're uploading it to your youtube yeah (or you've uploaded it already idk I haven't checked yet)? And I believe it can be re-watched in Twitch, too. It's fine re watching it - the only down side is that you can't answer questions but tbh those Q's go pretty fast so watching it after streaming is pretty much the same imo

idk if this post even makes sense i got confused half way through oops

I really hope in a future stream you do an "island special" or something.

It'd be nice to see it and the minigames in real time. Can't you play minigames with random people online too? If so, I think it'd be neat to show what it's like to play against a stranger. I understand if that's a bit "risky". You never know who you would be playing against and who knows if they'd be polite, or if they'd even agree with being recorded.

Either way it's always very nice of you taking time out of your day for streams. :>

Great stream! I really enjoyed it, especially the Strawberry Village. I think it would be neat to watch a live stream of the next major AC Festival. Just a thought ^.^

This was the first time I saw patterns on the ground and didn't hate it. What is this world coming to?

Back