Animal crossing new leaf 3ds XL is now hopeless for North America

Yes! Only 6! D: there's 2 per store and that's it! I even annoyed the woman when I had called and had asked because I was like, "2?? Are you sure only 2? Not like 200?"

Haha!! I feel bad, I really hope you get it if it's the system you have your heart set on.

considering that i want both the 3ds and the game, the bundle would be more convenient. getting animal crossing is my main reason why i am even getting 3ds

Oh I'm fine. I ordered on the first day, when they allowed a few preorders through online. My friend and I got the systems together, she gave me the money for hers, so I paid online and have it on express mail lol. Sadly after the first day, they stopped taking shipment preorders at my gamestop and now only do a first come, first serve thing for the 2 consoles

Oh I'm fine. I ordered on the first day, when they allowed a few preorders through online. My friend and I got the systems together, she gave me the money for hers, so I paid online and have it on express mail lol. Sadly after the first day, they stopped taking shipment preorders at my gamestop and now only do a first come, first serve thing for the 2 consoles

epic-win.jpg

I'm lucky I preordered when I did. That pikachu XL Is more limited than... Uhm... More limited than a small box of chocolates.
In my city alone, there are only 6 systems being sold!! I was like "WHAAAT?"
If the ACNL one becomes available here, I sincerely hope it isn't that limited for you guys

Wait... You got to preorder the Pikachu XL? I called my Gamestop to see if I could preorder it and they said they weren't taking any at all
;__;

Wait... You got to preorder the Pikachu XL? I called my Gamestop to see if I could preorder it and they said they weren't taking any at all
;__;

They'll do that with games sometimes too. Depends on how many systems they got shipped and how many people already placed preorders. It's really a matter of how quick you are to do it with Gamestop.

@Suchan
GameStop was taking minimal online preorders the first day for about an hour. I literally kept refreshing my page until I saw it online and snagged it as soon as I saw it available. It gets shipped Monday since they don't do it on weekends. And they actually didnt take preorders in store. Since each GameStop is getting less than 4 consoles, it's just first come first serve.

Ah, okay. Thanks guys. Poos, I guess I'll just see if I can snag one sunday. If not, then hope and hope and hope some more for the animal crossing bundle xD

Ive thought about it and im not getting the pikachu bundle. I dont buy limited edition consoles that much but I really love the animal crossing one. So I guess we can still hope right?

Yay I got one of the two Pikachu Edition 3DS XL's at my Target! And for cheap :)

So now if the Animal Crossing version doesn't come out, I have something to use! And if it does, I can sell this Pikachu Edition for ppppppprofit

Back