• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Time of Music?

Hamusuta

miss juicy baby!
Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Ok we all love the music that plays in the background whilst your playing animal crossing. But which is you favorite? (New Leaf only)
If you don't have the game yet, you can always check the music out on YouTube :)

My personal favorite is 10pm, its so relaxing and cute <3 <3

Thanks JezDayy for the videos!! :)

Last edited:
This is a REALLY hard one. Overall, I like 8 AM the best because it was the most prominent in the June Japanese Nintendo Direct for this game and it makes me the most excited.

The one that puts me in the best mood is 6 PM

The most beautiful, atmospheric and mesmerizing one is 1 AM. 1 AM is to this game what 2 AM was to WW and CF.

Haha, that one does sounds cute :).
My favorite is 11PM. Relaxing with a touch of..sadness? the perfect mood for walking by the beach with the sound of waves in the background lol. I'll be hearing these two a lot since I only have time to play during the late night. :)

Thanks for using my videos!

Mine is 6 PM. I love that song so much!

12 AM: I don't like this one. Sounds scratchy.
1 AM: Nice, soft tune. Makes me glad I'm a night owl.
2 AM: What is this? It's cheesy!
3 AM: Amazing! I love this theme.
4 AM: It may be creepy (like everyone says on my videos...) but it's still a good tune. It is dark, after all.
5 AM: Too much of the main theme used in this.
6 AM: Pretty decent.
7 AM: A good, uplifting tune to start the day.
8 AM: Words cannot express how wonderful this is.
9 AM: Same as 8 AM. ^
10 AM: A joyful tune, good for the day ahead!
11 AM: The guitar and piano mix nicely.
12 PM: The best 12 PM in the series.
1 PM: This one is nice, it feels more like an afternoon tune than the out-of-place Gamecube 1 PM.
2 PM: A bit basic, but it's nice and calm.
3 PM: This is okay. I'll miss WW's 3 PM.
4 PM: A good, (what I call) lazy tune.
5 PM: Gamecube memories!
6 PM: My favourite. It makes me feel better and it's relaxing.
7 PM: To be honest, this theme is addictive to listen to.
8 PM: Same as 8 AM. It's just lovely.
9 PM: Terrible.
10 PM: A bit sad, but I love it anyway.
11 PM: A great way to end the day. It sounds very soothing!

Check out my videos on YouTube! I've even uploaded the snow versions of the music.

Last edited:
4 and 1 AM are my absolute favorites. They create the perfect atmosphere, and I'm actually going to play late at night just to hear them regularly.

Hi folks,

Hope no-one minds a newbie's opinion! :p

Personally, I'm most fond of the 6 P.M. music, though the music that plays at 10 P.M. is also very soothing. The morning music is a tad too upbeat for me, to be honest. (I'm not much of a morning person)

On a slightly off-topic note, the evening music on the Island is also lovely.

Cheers,
~ Marie

Hi folks,

Hope no-one minds a newbie's opinion! :p

Personally, I'm most fond of the 6 P.M. music, though the music that plays at 10 P.M. is also very soothing. The morning music is a tad too upbeat for me, to be honest. (I'm not much of a morning person)

On a slightly off-topic note, the evening music on the Island is also lovely.

Cheers,
~ Marie
You might call yourself a newbie, but you sound more professional then some of the other members here ;)

But to get back on the topic, i honestly like the 7 PM the best, because it sounds like actual music. If you know what i mean.

Thanks for using my videos!

Mine is 6 PM. I love that song so much!

12 AM: I don't like this one. Sounds scratchy.
1 AM: Nice, soft tune. Makes me glad I'm a night owl.
2 AM: What is this? It's cheesy!
3 AM: Amazing! I love this theme.
4 AM: It may be creepy (like everyone says on my videos...) but it's still a good tune. It is dark, after all.
5 AM: Too much of the main theme used in this.
6 AM: Pretty decent.
7 AM: A good, uplifting tune to start the day.
8 AM: Words cannot express how wonderful this is.
9 AM: Same as 8 AM. ^
10 AM: A joyful tune, good for the day ahead!
11 AM: The guitar and piano mix nicely.
12 PM: The best 12 PM in the series.
1 PM: This one is nice, it feels more like an afternoon tune than the out-of-place Gamecube 1 PM.
2 PM: A bit basic, but it's nice and calm.
3 PM: This is okay. I'll miss WW's 3 PM.
4 PM: A good, (what I call) lazy tune.
5 PM: Gamecube memories!
6 PM: My favourite. It makes me feel better and it's relaxing.
7 PM: To be honest, this theme is addictive to listen to.
8 PM: Same as 8 AM. It's just lovely.
9 PM: Terrible.
10 PM: A bit sad, but I love it anyway.
11 PM: A great way to end the day. It sounds very soothing!

Check out my videos on YouTube! I've even uploaded the snow versions of the music.

Oh they are your videos? Sorry i didnt know ^_^' I will credit you in the first post now :) Thanks!!

11 PM. I can't link it right now since I'm on my phone. But I absolutely ADORE 11 PM music

11 PM. I can't link it right now since I'm on my phone. But I absolutely ADORE 11 PM music

Here you go.

And yes, it IS very relaxing, I'll be surprised if I survive the night without falling asleep loool. xD

Wow, 11PM is nice. I can see that AC; NL will have the tendency to put me to sleep just like WW did when I played in bed. I love this game so much but it is so soothing at night that I fall asleep as I play. :)

"So sleepy, falling asleep as I play... No! must catch night time bugs and fish! Must. Stay. Awa....zzzzzz"

1AM its just perfect. Its my current favorite.

12AM: Has a nice relaxing feel to it but not enough melody.
1AM: Its perfect. Pure relaxing, and is something I've always hoped for in an AC game
2AM: I like it. It seems like they were trying to make it similar to the GC version
3AM: Its very simple and relaxing but i wish it was longer :<
4AM: This is another amazing piece. The atmosphere sounds make it even better.
5AM: I think this suits the island better than the town but the piano is amazing.
6AM: Reminds me of the early city music from city folk. Very simple.
7AM: It sounds like a late night song, I love it!
8AM: This song is perfect, i can find myself singing it all the time while playing.
9AM: This is a good song, not my favorite though. I liked the previous 9AM a lot more.
10AM: Its already stuck in my head, its so catchy and an amazing tune.
11AM: It has a real good harmony to it! I give it a huge thumbs up!
12PM: This reminds me of skyward sword! Its easy to forget this song though.
1PM: It has a very catchy bossa nova rhythm to it, I like!
2PM: ...Its okay but i don't like it as much as the rest.
3PM: same as 2PM
4PM: Its so strange and different but its SO CATCHY!
5PM: I love the bossa nova feel this has! Its probably the longest hourly tune. It sounds close the the GC version.
6PM: This is perfect evening music. It reminds me of a summer evening.
7PM: yes, yes, just... YES
8PM: This song is so good, its high up in my favorites.
9PM: Much better than the one from CF/WW I love the beat so much.
10PM: This is another great one, also high up in my favs
11PM: Totaka really out did his self with the night music, cause this one is BEAST.

The soundtrack all together is amazing I'd rate it 9/10. It'll be perfect to remix. I've done 11PM & I'm working on 1AM.

Last edited:
i like a lot of this music. including 8am-12pm, 3pm-5pm, 7pm-8pm, 10pm-11pm, 1am, 3am-4am. theres only a few i really dont like. but i hate 9pm so much that i will time travel to 10pm every time i happen to play at that time (yes i know its cheating but i hate 9pm SO MUCH!!) so excited for this game >_< at least its close to summer break. just need to wait 97 more days -_- (102 for eu, im in US though)

1AM its just perfect. Its my current favorite.

12AM: Has a nice relaxing feel to it but not enough melody.
1AM: Its perfect. Pure relaxing, and is something I've always hoped for in an AC game
2AM: I like it. It seems like they were trying to make it similar to the GC version
3AM: Its very simple and relaxing but i wish it was longer :<
4AM: This is another amazing piece. The atmosphere sounds make it even better.
5AM: I think this suits the island better than the town but the piano is amazing.
6AM: Reminds me of the early city music from city folk. Very simple.
7AM: It sounds like a late night song, I love it!
8AM: This song is perfect, i can find myself singing it all the time while playing.
9AM: This is a good song, not my favorite though. I liked the previous 9AM a lot more.
10AM: Its already stuck in my head, its so catchy and an amazing tune.
11AM: It has a real good harmony to it! I give it a huge thumbs up!
12PM: This reminds me of skyward sword! Its easy to forget this song though.
1PM: It has a very catchy bossa nova rhythm to it, I like!
2PM: ...Its okay but i don't like it as much as the rest.
3PM: same as 2PM
4PM: Its so strange and different but its SO CATCHY!
5PM: I love the bossa nova feel this has! Its probably the longest hourly tune. It sounds close the the GC version.
6PM: This is perfect evening music. It reminds me of a summer evening.
7PM: yes, yes, just... YES
8PM: This song is so good, its high up in my favorites.
9PM: Much better than the one from CF/WW I love the beat so much.
10PM: This is another great one, also high up in my favs
11PM: Totaka really out did his self with the night music, cause this one is BEAST.

The soundtrack all together is amazing I'd rate it 9/10. It'll be perfect to remix. I've done 11PM & I'm working on 1AM.

Ohmigosh can I hear the 11pm remix?? :D

Back