• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

me 2.jpgme and kitty.jpg this is me (and my cat kitty) X3

Like can we have a thread rule implemented against these because literally 99.9% of the time they're not funny anymore

Why is this a thing? If you don't want to post your picture, don't.

hey, she was only joking. besides, she's not the first.
while i can understand why it'd be annoying, it was only for a bit of fun and a laugh and a golden retriever with tortoise shell glasses won't hurt a soul.

as pumpkins said, it was honestly supposed to be a fun laugh. I didn't expect people to get offended over it, and I apologise.

Last edited:
It was just getting repetitive, it's only natural for people to get annoyed.

sorry, I didn't know it was getting repetitive. I joined in Feb and took a hiatus until the start of October >.< I apologise, but I was just admittedly shocked people got annoyed (I didn't know)

he|him/they|them.

tumblr_ny17enel7h1sjwd0zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ny17enel7h1sjwd0zo2_400.jpg

what the hec k tae? you are seriously handsome ;u;

Last edited:
hey, she was only joking. besides, she's not the first.
while i can understand why it'd be annoying, it was only for a bit of fun and a laugh and a golden retriever with tortoise shell glasses won't hurt a soul.
It's still spamming the thread.

No more fake pictures please. Many people struggle enough as it is to muster up the courage to post here so sharing random google images doesn't help. You may receive a warning/infraction if it continues.

Thanks

(also don't forget post quality rules still apply here)

Last edited:
Public basement bathroom pics.

spoiler]

Last edited:
Just got some photos back from a red carpet/film festival event I did makeup at.

I got my picture done before we walked the carpet. I added a cool effect to it.
Loved my gown and my shoes. But Canada was too freezing for me. (?д`、)

Untitled-3.jpg

Last edited:
Photo on 11-21-15 at 8.12 PM #2.jpg

12032258_996591143726658_3068807529355619189_n.jpg

((just kidding im actually a squid lolol))

((just kidding im actually a squid lolol))

Absolutely beautiful and I need that giraffe top asap.

@emolga you are such a lil cutie and I love ur hair, I really want it that length, it suits you so much!!

@atsila you're stunning and your eyebrows are really gorj

Last edited:
Back