What Do You Look Like?

TDVrQZd.png

i am very schleepy

TDVrQZd.png

i am very schleepy

u look like you'd look good in beanies > o >
anyways im pretty sure i like ur eyebrows a lot but sadly the angle is messing with my eyebrow sensor
so like im 80% sure i like them if that counts

Last edited:
anyways im pretty sure i like ur eyebrows a lot but sadly the angle is messing with my eyebrow sensor
so like im 80% sure i like them if that counts

????????????thanks??????????????? i honestly don't know if that's a compliment or an insult

anyway unfortunately most beanies swallow my lil head whole

????????????thanks??????????????? i honestly don't know if that's a compliment or an insult

anyway unfortunately most beanies swallow my lil head whole

i think its a compliment but id have to inspect your eyebrows and that would be uncomfortable

Haha, I never said he was hotter than you! Don't worry, I'm not lusting after the cute guys here. You're better than all of them. :rolleyes:

If you say so, but I'm still ready if situation calls. (ง •̀_•́)ง I'd post a picture on here, but there's never a time where I don't have a cowlick. And it normally takes me about 45 minutes to pick out an outfit, and 15 for my sister to cover up the bags under my eyes with her makeup. I'm not ready to go somewhere unless I can look at myself in the mirror and tell myself I'm looking "sexy enough".

If you say so, but I'm still ready if situation calls. (ง •̀_•́)ง I'd post a picture on here, but there's never a time where I don't have a cowlick. And it normally takes me about 45 minutes to pick out an outfit, and 15 for my sister to cover up the bags under my eyes with her makeup. I'm not ready to go somewhere unless I can look at myself in the mirror and tell myself I'm looking "sexy enough".

I think you should totally post one, though! Everyone needs to see how cute you are. <3

Back