• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

LIZZER! it's so smol! <3
I'm assuming by your adorable avatar "snek" you like "reptilers" :D hehe That is an image of my bearded dragon last year. He was such a tiny little boy back then lol now he's way bigger. thankfully he still loves having his picture taken :3

I'm assuming by your adorable avatar "snek" you like "reptilers" :D hehe That is an image of my bearded dragon last year. He was such a tiny little boy back then lol now he's way bigger. thankfully he still loves having his picture taken :3

Yeah my avi is my snake Bowie! I love all reptiles. They're so cute and scaley!

it's me ya boy, toy!
2127cra.jpg

2d10owg.jpg

21mdr1c.jpg

bloorp bloorp 97% of my pictures feature ✌dunno why i also make really goofy facies, i can't help it, goofy faces are in MY DNA.
yes i know i look 12 leave me alone ( ಥ н ಥ )

hey though 20tbt for whoever can guess my actual age

17?

it's me ya boy, toy!
2127cra.jpg

2d10owg.jpg

21mdr1c.jpg

bloorp bloorp 97% of my pictures feature ✌dunno why i also make really goofy facies, i can't help it, goofy faces are in MY DNA.

randall from monsters inc is such an icon

it's me ya boy, toy!
2127cra.jpg

2d10owg.jpg

21mdr1c.jpg

you're so cute! and 19?

it's me ya boy, toy!
2127cra.jpg

2d10owg.jpg

21mdr1c.jpg

ahhh i love your haircut, super cute!! :) and are you 20??

15283980_1023484717775048_139973029225955877_n.jpg

I just went blonde again. (Also realized you can't see my piercings in either of these. lol.)

Back