• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Hi friends! My hairs done!
oi56r8.jpg

That looks way better than the color you had before.

Ahhh I'm a little hesitant/shy to post this, but may as well. This was taken a while ago, before I had over two feet of purple hair. I also have omnipresent glasses that are sadly absent in this photograph. XD

A friend of mine did my makeup and we took a few pictures (I'd have not a clue how to apply eyeshadow like this)

me1.jpg

I've never shared a photo of myself on a forum before and it makes me a tad nervous, so please forgive me if I end up removing this one... -_-

Ahhh I'm a little hesitant/shy to post this, but may as well. This was taken a while ago, before I had over two feet of purple hair. I also have omnipresent glasses that are sadly absent in this photograph. XD

A friend of mine did my makeup and we took a few pictures (I'd have not a clue how to apply eyeshadow like this)

I've never shared a photo of myself on a forum before and it makes me a tad nervous, so please forgive me if I end up removing this one... -_-
You're really pretty.

Here am I with my attempted bow wig hair! (my hair is too thick and curly for it to actually look like a bow hah

tumblr_n1j4hwzNAE1sm2opro1_400.jpg

this was like two months ago ;w;

Last edited:
I wish I could dye my hair a cool color but bleaching it would totally kill my curls haha

i thought it would kill my hair! I didnt bleach it, i had it stripped from read, that made me a yellow, then silver toner! Then apply the colour :D no bleach involved :D

IMG_20140418_140741.jpg

Bearded guy at the dentist today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was high as **** on Novocaine too. Don't mind the eye bags.

Last edited:
Back