• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

15 year old doofus with a bad haircut. Excuse the inappropriate context; this is the most recent selfie I have.
tumblr_n9anptYjlZ1thntmxo1_500.jpg

Ah thanks! I have a round face, so I look younger than I am, which is already preeeetty young.

I'm almost 25 so anyone younger than 20 makes me feel old, haha! Besides, when you're 40 you'll be thankful you look a little younger :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, whatever. Here's me in all my awkward glory.

meep22.jpg

I'm almost 25 so anyone younger than 20 makes me feel old, haha! Besides, when you're 40 you'll be thankful you look a little younger :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, whatever. Here's me in all my awkward glory.

meep22.jpg

Oh my gosh thank you! But oh my gosh your super pretty! :eek:

My weekend out in Manchester and the only normal selfie I took.
Qa78fap.jpg

And you always whined that my photos were all at the same angle!

Here's an ugly face, crazy hair and some waffles in an old-school, american-style dessert parlour.
XuxD94E.jpg

Here's an ugly face, crazy hair and some waffles in an old-school, american-style dessert parlour.
XuxD94E.jpg

Why are there mushrooms on your waffles?

lol maybe that's icecream? I don't know. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay I guessed it

XuxD94E.jpg

Bb please, there's more angles to me ;-D huehue

Cute as always <3 you that is.

Back