• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Screen_shot_2014_09_28_at_10_45_22_AM.png

just reposting this until i get some new pics lmao i'm lame

Oh my... Those eyes...

(By the way, I see that you're wearing a seatbelt. Such 'responsible driver/passenger' skillz.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

CameraZOOM4-2014031724232784255.jpg

Unlike myself. No skillz whatsoever. (Not a good thing, either.) :'p

Last edited:
wow, you really shouldn't be allowed to be behind the wheel

Alright, alright, I wasn't driving during that shot. I had just arrived at a friend's house and she decided to snap a photograph of me because my nose was slightly red (due to my cold) and I "looked like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer". I do have 'responsible driver/passenger' skillz.

Alright, alright, I wasn't driving during that shot. I had just arrived at a friend's house and she decided to snap a photograph of me because my nose was slightly red (due to my cold) and I "looked like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer". I do have 'responsible driver/passenger' skillz.

alright, i guess i should come clean too. i wasn't driving either when i took that pic, so i guess we both have 'responsible driver/passenger' skillz

alright, i guess i should come clean too. i wasn't driving either when i took that pic, so i guess we both have 'responsible driver/passenger' skillz

I mean it's pretty obvious from the photo that you're sitting in the back

In honor of getting into my old Photobucket, here's another picture. Circa 2007-ish, in the dressing room of what I believe is the Urban Outfitters at the Mall of America. I wore that shirt/dress in one of my senior pictures. (●?ω`●)

RoomPlaid.jpg

:cool: :cool:
lawlz

Since I'm back here I might as well post recent pics.
Took them last week for an artist who's going to paint my cat Schr?dinger and myself for my Bday.

14916011753_ec74769d77.jpg

15537022752_d75fa725f7.jpg

Last edited:
Back