(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

I watched Glee for the first season because of my strange interest in the drama of high-schoolers. Afterwards it felt like the show was trying too hard with all the over the top plot lines the writers kept spewing out. Some of the covers are pretty good, though

idk i forget what they are like cna you link me coz #lazy

idk i forget what they are like cna you link me coz #lazy

The repopulation of McKinley High has begun!
Glee is set to introduce at least five new characters — all of them McKinley sophomores — in its sixth and final season, TVLine has learned exclusively. The recurring newbies include:
RODERICK | Chubby and shy with a voice like Otis Redding, his looks don’t match with his talent. Described as, “a true goober.” He’s the show’s new underdog.
SPENCER | He’s the new resident “football stud” who just so happens to possess an incredible voice. He’s also gay. But, per the casting notice, “he’s post-Glee gay — no one messes with him about his sexuality because he will kick their asses if they do.”
JANE | Righteous, ambitious and unconventionally pretty, she’s funny because she doesn’t have much of a sense of humor. She wanted to be a Warbler but tradition kept her from joining so she jumps ship to the New Directions.
MASON AND MADISON | Male and female twin Cheerios. They’re super-positive and extremely weird. Mason gives off a gay vibe (spoiler alert: he’s not).

The repopulation of McKinley High has begun!
Glee is set to introduce at least five new characters ? all of them McKinley sophomores ? in its sixth and final season, TVLine has learned exclusively. The recurring newbies include:
RODERICK | Chubby and shy with a voice like Otis Redding, his looks don?t match with his talent. Described as, ?a true goober.? He?s the show?s new underdog.
SPENCER | He?s the new resident ?football stud? who just so happens to possess an incredible voice. He?s also gay. But, per the casting notice, ?he?s post-Glee gay ? no one messes with him about his sexuality because he will kick their asses if they do.?
JANE | Righteous, ambitious and unconventionally pretty, she?s funny because she doesn?t have much of a sense of humor. She wanted to be a Warbler but tradition kept her from joining so she jumps ship to the New Directions.
MASON AND MADISON | Male and female twin Cheerios. They?re super-positive and extremely weird. Mason gives off a gay vibe (spoiler alert: he?s not).

ty

RODERICK: underdogs went out the window S2 so eh... if he somehow manages to bring the show back to 'underdog status' (doubt it) i'll be impressed. doesnt really interest me though, just seems like another rachel berry
SPENCER: basically karofsky/blaine/kurt love child... or maybe theyre trying to use this character to go down the path they originally wanted to go with sam
JANE: kinda reminds me of quinn. tbh this character doesnt really interest me at all.
MASON AND MADISON: probs the two im interested in the most, not sure why - probably because their characters seem to be the most unique/original from the bunch, and ive always wanted twin characters. curious to see if they'll actuallly cast irl twins for the part (doubt it, but would be cool)

dont really care for any but the twins, but then again, i never cared for marley/kitty when we learned about their characters and we all know kitty is now one of my favs so im remaining optimistic.
mostly interested to see who the other 7 characters to fill up the glee club will be. i dont want it to be a S5 nationals routine where they just chuck in randoms and we dont learn anything about them, i'd prefer they just be incredibly minor characters like s1 mike/matt/brittana.

also i assume these are placeholder names just like how bree's audition name was ruby, and dani's was ryan. i kinda like the name spencer so i hope they keep his name

MASON AND MADISON | Male and female twin Cheerios. They’re super-positive and extremely weird. Mason gives off a gay vibe (spoiler alert: he’s not).

tumblr_inline_n1709hzdgQ1s4lco0.gif

tumblr_inline_n1709hzdgQ1s4lco0.gif

omFG YEEEEEES

i would totally love for them to be like that, it would feel fresh and honestly would bring me back to the S1/2 days <3

also speaking of HSM, still holding out for them to do a musical episode. Yeah, they did grease and west side story and rocky horror which were all musical songs only (except for uptown girl), but they were tributes... i've been holding out since S2 for them to do an episode with only musical songs not from the same musical, but with 13 episodes left, i'm doubting it

still waiting for that second madonna tribute, too

6x02 is titled homecoming per GORb - they also confirmed 6x01 is called loser like me, and someone (a producer, writer or something) also confirmed naya, kevin and amber weren't in 6x01, further proving MJS spoilers to be legit.

Tweet from GOBr:
our old people, Lea, Chris, Darren, Mark, Chord, Dianna, Naya, Heather, Amber, Jenna and Kevin are ALL back for HOMECOMING!! Excited? :)

they didnt include matt and jane, but they're probs in the episode.
dianna was also in the studio today so she will be singing

also i think max said he would be back for the first 4 episodes, anything after that he was unsure of, but im sure he'll be in others after those 4

....but on the plus side looks like glee still has some continuity, even if it's not on the show itself...

Screenshot_2.jpg
C7heiNr.png

tumblr_me40ldXub41qeej54.gif
Tumblr_m46whk9GIw1r77mzs.gif

Last edited:
leaked 6x02 song list 100% legit

Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve

Now or Never" by Bailey McConnell

Everything" by Michael Bubl?

Voulez-Vous" by ABBA

Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star

Feel Again" by OneRepublic

Wings" by Birdy

tumblr_nbhnggnAzh1tyvan0o1_250.jpg

frozen confirmed

?I?m back at Glee now. It?s very busy, I was there last night singing the first?I?ll give you a little sneak peek?the first Disney song we?ve ever done. A very popular Disney song.?
? Lea Michele

im still convinced they used their idina connection to get the rights to the song

I never liked this show. I have nothing against it, and I think the cast is all talented and wonderful, but it just doesn't appeal all that much to me.

one of my favorite old school songs. hoping it turns out well

Gleek Out! Brasil @GleekOutBR ? 3h
and since you asked a lot for a song spoiler, here it is.. our old gang will perform "Take On Me" on 602! (no more details about it)

FROZEN CONFIRMED AGAIN

Lea MicheleVerified account
‏@msleamichele
"I don't care.. What they're going to say.. Let the storm rage on.. The cold never bothered me anyway..."

BxYW3N_CAAALBKY.jpg

I haven't watched this since like 2011, I am an old Gleek :(

Regardless I love the show and need to watch more

to be honest it gets kinda **** mid way Season 4... Season 5 is really horrible. like from mid S4-S5 you can literally watch the episodes in any order you want and it wont affect the storyline coz they just dont make sense LOL

the songs are good too though, just don't get attached to any characters because once S4 hits they get butchered

- - - Post Merge - - -

(i'm assuming this will post merge, if not then soz)

Episode 601:
1. There is a scene where Blaine talks to Rachel about the break-up and his new job at Dalton, and will ask her to help with the Warblers.
2. The Warblers will perform ?Sing?
3. There is a scene where Rachel comes home to find Kurt crying in her room. He has come back to fix things with Blaine. These scenes are toward the end of the episode. (I do not know if these are before or after Blaine tells Kurt about Dave per MJ?s spoilers.)
4. At the end of the episode Rachel and Kurt get the choir room back from a mad Sue.
Episode 602:
1. There is a flashback at the beginning of the episode where Blaine is heartbroken and upset (I assume post break-up)
2. The Jane story appears to be in this episode - Blaine meets Jane and she wants to join the Warblers. They debate if they will let her in or not.
3. There is a scene where Rachel helps Jane by teaching her how to do a good audition in the McKinley auditorium
4. A scene where Brittany gives advice to Kurt
5. A scene towards the end of the episode where Blaine will accuse Rachel of stealing talent from the Warblers. (Kurt is there)

602 song list;

“Take on Me by Aha” – Sung by Rachel, Kurt, Brittany, Santana, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn
“Tightrope” by Janelle Monae – Sung by Jane and the Dalton Warblers
“Problem” by Ariana Grande feat Iggy Azaelea – Sung by Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Artie
“Mustang Sally” by Wilson Pickett – Sung by Roderick and Quinn, Santana and Brittany
“Home” by Edward Sharpe – Sung by Rachel, Kurt, Brittany, Santana, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn, Mason, Madison, Spencer, Jane, Roderick.

ok she updated them, the only noticeable update i can see is sam being added to take on me, but i can see him being added to home maybe
no she updated again and said sam is not on home
sam is getting tina treatment

“Take on Me” by Aha – Sung by Rachel, Kurt, Sam, Brittany, Santana, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn
“Problem” by Ariana Grande feat Iggy Azalea – Sung by Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Artie
“Mustang Sally” by Wilson Pickett – Sung by Roderick backed by Quinn, Santana and Brittany
“Home” by Edward Sharpe – Sung by Rachel, Kurt, Brittany, Santana, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn, Mason, Madison, Spencer, Jane, Roderick.

also no blaine lets hope it stays that way

updated again, clarifying that the unholy trinity back spencers song

“Take on Me” by Aha – Sung by Rachel, Kurt, Sam, Brittany, Santana, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn
“Problem” by Ariana Grande feat Iggy Azalea – Sung by Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Artie
“Mustang Sally” by Wilson Pickett – Sung by Roderick backed by Quinn, Santana and Brittany

Last edited:
all of the songs are stupid bye.

THIS MY GRADING CRITERIA FOR THE SONGS OF SEASON FIVE:

A:
Here Comes The Sun
Hey Jude
Seasons of Love
Marry the Night
Wide Awake
Just the Way You Are
Nasty/Rhythm Nation
Love Child
My Lovin? (You?re Never Gonna Get It)
Breakaway
Jumpin? Jumpin?
Barracuda
The Happening
Hold On
More Than a Feeling
Toxic
I Wanna Know What Love Is
Love is a Battlefield
Lovefool
Lucky Star
Take Me Home Tonight
Shakin? My Head

B:
Yesterday
A Hard Day?s Night
Let it Be
If I Die Young
No Surrender
Roar
On Our Way
Into The Groove
The Fox
Here Comes Santa Claus
Mary?s Boy Child
Brave
Don?t You (Forget About Me)
Danny?s Song
America
Happy
Party All The Time
Loser Like Me
Be Okay
Just Give Me a Reason
People
You Make Me Feel (Like a Natural Woman)
Let?s Wait Awhile
Who Are You Now?
Doo Wop (That Thing)
All of Me
Girls on Film
American Boy
Pompeii

C:
You?ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
All You Need Is Love
Something
I?ll Stand By You
Fire and Rain
Make You Feel My Love
Movin? Out
My Life
You May Be Right
Cheek to Cheek
Whenever I Call You Friend
Every Breath You Take
Gloria
Still Haven?t Found What I?m Looking For
Defying Gravity
Valerie
Total Eclipse Of The Heart
I Am Changing
Colorblind
I?m Still Here
Pumpin? Blood
The Rose
I Melt with You
Memory
Glitter in The Air

D:
Got To Get You Into My Life
Help!
Sgt. Pepper?s Lonely Hearts Club Band
Wrecking Ball
Piano Man
The Chipmunk Song
Vacation
Mr Roboto/Counting Stars
Raise Your Glass
Keep Holding On
Don?t Stop Believin?
Downtown
You Make Me Feel So Young
Addicted to Love
Wake Me Up

E:
Drive My Car
Get Back
An Innocent Man
Honesty
You?re My Best Friend
Rockin? Around The Christmas Tree
Don?t Rain On My Parade
Best Day of My Life
Rockstar
No One is Alone
NYC
I?m The Greatest Star
No Time at All

F:
Applause
You Are Woman, I Am Man
Blurred Lines
If I Were a Boy
Away in a Manger
I Believe In A Thing Called Love
I Love LA
Don?t Sleep in The Subway
Broadway Baby
Not While I?m Around
Story of My Life
Piece of My Heart
Werewolves of London

Last edited:
602 plot details

Homecoming was written by Ryan Murphy and directed by Brad Buecker
The grads come back to Lima for Homecoming, including Mercedes, Artie, Tina, Puck, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany.
Brittany and Santana are still a couple. Puck and Quinn too.
Karofsky and Blaine are also still a couple. No major movement in their storyline in this episode.
Kitty Wilde makes an appearance! The first newbie returns.
Spencer (We revealed some casting news HERE) and Roderick are back after making their first appearance in 6?01. We meet the rest of the McKinley high newbies: the quirky Jane and the twin cheerios, Madison and Mason.
The grads return to Lima after Rachel asks them to help her recruit new Glee club members.
Quinn, Brittany, Santana and Artie recruit the cheerleaders. Kitty is the HBIC. She’s very bitter about how she was treated by the Glee grads and by Artie when he left for college.
Sue forced the rest of the Glee club newbies to transfer out of McKinley after she disbanded the club.
Puck, Quinn, Sam, Tina and Mercedes attempt to recruit amongst McKinley’s Christian tea party.
Kurt has a one-on-one recruitment session with Spencer. Kurt feels Glee paved the way for the kind of tolerance that allows Spencer to be out and proud. Spencer insists that he paved his own way. They don’t part as BFFs.
Sue tries to convince Spencer to help her destroy the Glee club.
A power struggle emerges between Rachel and Kurt. There’s an issue over whether the two will be co-directors, or if Kurt will be an assistant.
Rachel, Kurt, Blaine and Sam have dinner with Will. Despite being rivals, they pledge not to undermine each other. Kurt is uneasy, but he keeps his cool in Blaine’s presence.
Jane is initially a Dalton student. She wants to become a Warbler. Blaine is actually really supportive, even enlisting Rachel to help her Warbler audition, but it is the rest of the all-male club that resist admitting a female. Jane ends up defecting to McKinley.
After the defection, Blaine accuses Rachel and Kurt of purposely undermining him.
Roderick is a senior, and a transfer student. He’s a shy fat kid, smart and nerdy. But when he sings, imagine Jack Black or Joe Cocker. He auditions for Glee club, along with the Cheerio twins, Mason and Madison.

OMG I DIDNT EVEN READ THEM BEFOR POSTING

Last edited:
602 plot details

iIMI SCNREMEAING

and if it was written by ryan then tina wont say much :)

Last edited:
more 602 details;

Dinner at Mr. Schue?s house is the new/old Monday Night Dinner
The couples Kurt/Blaine/Kurofsky, Quinn/Puck, Brittany/Santana, aren?t the focus of this episode. It?s all about recruiting new members for the Glee club. None of the couples have one on one scenes.
Brittany gives Kurt relationship advice, but it?s played for laughs (aka super-jokey Brittany speak.)
For Blaine, dating Karofsky is about shaking his life up post-break up with Kurt.
There?s a pep rally everyone attends, including Karofsky and Blaine. This happens after Blaine?s tiff with Rachel and Kurt.

also becca tweeted she is filming tomorrow #ded

Back