Sorry I was away but.....................

MDofDarkheart

Mythical Queen
Bells
Blue Feather
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
ど
Hey everyone,
Sorry I was gone so long but I got busy.
I am trying to lose weight for my health so I might not be online much but when I am you will all know it.
So far I have lost 60 pounds of my 100 pound first goal!
When I do my parents said I can get a puppy!
So that was just move motivation for me to lose weight.

That's awesome! I'm with you on this one. Losing weight is difficult. I managed to slim down quite a bit and I look nothing like I used to haha. Keep it up! I'm behind you on this one!

That's awesome girl! I'm so proud of you! Losing weight is hard and most people can't get passed the first 10 pounds and you've already lost 60?! Keep up the great work! I'm rooting you on :)

I was gone for a while, too. XD

Congrats on the weight loss, if I lost any weight right now it would be unhealthy. Glad to hear your health is improving as well.

I dont gain weight so i dont have this problem;
but good to see you've lost more than half your goal, keep it going

also thought of you last night was like "where has she gone" - comes online next morning and you're here. yay

Thank you everyone. I'm trying really hard. I've been doing alot more excercising and not eatting past 9 pm.
That seems to be working for me. Not to mention that I'm doing it for a reward that I really want.
*thinks about the puppy* Speaking of which..... anyone know a site where I can look up low shedding/hypoallergenic dog breeds?

Back