• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

More Info! (Hopefully...)

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
I bring good news! A new Nintendo conference has been confirmed for the 17th of November, possibly bringing more news about AC3DS! Hopefully this will stop the constant and frankly boring recycling of what little info we have.

Keeping my fingers crossed... :)

That would be nice, considering it's almost been two months since they updated us last...

This sounds interesting.
I bet it's going to be all like:

Nintendo:Now,to Animal Crossing.
Audience:*exctitement*
Nintendo:We are...
Audience:*listens carefully*
Nintendo:Going to put in....
Audience:*leaping in joy and wonder*
Nintendo:Tom Nooks jobs again!
Audience:aww...

But I do hope they are going to reveil some new info. On AC3DS.

I'm not going to care if they give us any info, though a release date would be nice, but I still don't care much

Hey guys, I have been reading about this conference and here are some rumours:

• It will only be 25 minutes long.
  • It will be hosted at the LA (Los Angeles) Motor show, possibly meaning it will be to do with Mario Kart 7.

Please Nintendo, I'm begging you! Just a bit of Information! Please! :O

This sounds interesting.
I bet it's going to be all like:

Nintendo:Now,to Animal Crossing.
Audience:*exctitement*
Nintendo:We are...
Audience:*listens carefully*
Nintendo:Going to put in....
Audience:*leaping in joy and wonder*
Nintendo:Tom Nooks jobs again!
Audience:aww...

If they give us even a hint of information and it turns out like this...... ><

Here are my five best outcomes:

5. We get a word to tell us that the game still actually exists!
4. A small piece of info with no trailer or release date.
3. Some info and a new trailer, still no release date.
2. Some info, a trailer and and a Japanese release date (the english would be not long behind.)
1. Some info, a trailer and a European release date! :D

i highly doubt they'll show anything animal crossing related but that'd be cool. If it has something to do with mario kart i'd still be exited!

I doubt its going to be anything for animal crossing we might not hear about it until next year they already gave us a few trailers and a good amount of screen shots. The conference will more then likely be dedicated to Mario cart 7 from what I have seen so far.

Seriously, it's at an Auto Show. Nintendo has advertised this on their Twitter as being about Mario Kart 7. Although every single thing about Mario Kart 7 has already been revealed to us...

You have to remember that Animal Crossing 3ds won't come out till next year but Mario Kart 7 comes out in December specifically December 1st-4th depending on your region.. So they want to advertise it a whole lot.

Back