Post pics of your mayor's bedroom here! :3

mountaintear

🔮🌙🐇✨🕯&#6503
Bells
Ruby
Anyone else interested in designing interiors? Share pics of your bedroom below!! I love seeing them & drawing inspo from fellow series fans 💕

I finally acquired everything I needed to finish my bedroom & I'm so happy I could cry! 🔮🌙🐇✨
So proud of the finished product!
I wanted my bedroom to reflect who I am/my interests. The overall vibe is mystical so I wanted to feature the moon/stars, fantasy, animals, nature, magic, spirituality, travel, etc. My favorite animal (& patronus) is a rabbit so I definitely wanted that to shine through but I adore snails, raccoons, and owls so I wanted them included too! 🐇🐌
My house/town is Japanese/night themed & I wanted a witchcraft/study corner in my bedroom. I like to use a lot of plants in all my rooms, too 💐 I dislike using just one set as it lacks creativity to me so mixing & matching/refurbishing was a game changer for me.

Thanks in advance for replies & sharing your work :blush:

HNI_0065.JPG

HNI_0052.JPG

HNI_0058.JPG

HNI_0069.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG

What are your thoughts? Also, if anyone knows the customization options & name of the Japanese style seat I have in the corner I would appreciate you letting me know (I play in Spanish).

I don't really have a bedroom per se, so I'm just going to show you all the rooms
First Room.jpg
So, here's my main room, nothing special, nothing fancy, just a place to put the checkered modern furniture mixed and all the stuff I want easily accessible (like the trash can and the ABD!)
Classic Room.jpg
Then, we have the classic room in the back, you got all kinds of grandpa stuff. This room is mainly for the classic series.
Modern Wood Room.jpg
Next up is the modern wood room, as you can see I have the modern wood series here, but not much else to add to the style. If I ever want a room where I can start from scratch, this is the one I'm going to be using
Sci-Fi Room.jpg
Here we have a sci-fi room, full of weird holographic screens, onion-shaped clocks and a cd player that looks like an ash tray on a pole.
Basement.jpg
and last, but not least, we have the basement. All sorts of gaming stuff goes here, with minigames o' plenty!

So, that's my house! I hope you liked it, and if not, please give me some tips!

Last edited:
HNI_0047.JPG

i dont know if this counts as a bedroom, but it does have a bed so ?i guess?
i'm gonna make an actual bedroom once i finish paying off my loan :)

also, bonus: here's my kitchen because i furnished it today and i'm v proud of it
HNI_0042.JPG

Last edited:
1zvzs0g.png

Not the best screenshot but you can obviously see what I was going for lol
I do love everything pink lol​

This is what my main room looks like. It's kind of an old picture, but the room hasn't changed too much since then.

20161126_HNI_0080.jpg

Mayor's bedroom
hwYLtIZ.png

Alt. character
uXgGsPf.png

I love your mayor's bedroom!
Very creative :blush:
It' symmetrical but not boring- I really like it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1zvzs0g.png

Not the best screenshot but you can obviously see what I was going for lol
I do love everything pink lol​

Awwwhh, I see your Tutu and Shari pics <3
I love them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've rebuilt this room since, but here it is~

View attachment 214920

FLUURY WHY U SO CUTE!?
Hahah very sweet room ^-^
What is the matryoshka's in-game name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump! :p

I love your mayor's bedroom!
Very creative :blush:
It' symmetrical but not boring- I really like it.

Thank you! I've seen your mayor's bedroom when I was dream hopping and I remember it being so unique, detailed and well thought out. The pictures don't do justice, to be honest. It's even better when you actually see it :blush:

Awhhh, omg, I'm so glad you visited! I'm slightly mortified because I'm pretty sure you visited twice and both times I was still plot resetting so I know it cam across messily LOL.
I constantly ask Luna who visits and I was thrilled to see your name twice. Your town is also so much better in person! It's so nice being able to interact and get inspo from others. Your villagers all look really nice together :3

here is mayor luna's attic bedroom :)

i don't plan to expand it any more because i like how cozy it feels at it's current size.

no, i don't think i went overboard with the purple. there can never be too much purple!

Last edited:
here is mayor luna's attic bedroom :)

i don't plan to expand it any more because i like how cozy it feels at it's current size.

no, i don't think i went overboard with the purple. there can never be too much purple!

JakyA24.jpg

Beautiful!!! I love the personal touch you gave it. And I agree, the cozy rooms are the best. They just feel so snug and inviting.
Tysm for posting <3

Back