Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
100% complete and non hacked. Its supposed to be a Gothic creepy cute town. A lot of morbid humor is used (hopefully you guys can catch them). There are four characters all with matching names...that also happen to match their outfits as well as their house customization. There is also an overall color scheme. The town is named Achrome...as in no color. The overall town has a very limited color pallet, as do the villagers and the characters. Anyways, hope you guys like! Critique and let me know what you liked or hated! take pictures (or not) and and use the shovel! There is also a game included... just talk to the characters!

would really appreciate any opinions, whether you liked it or hated it!

DA: 5D00-00D0-3E9F

Attachments

• HNI_0003.JPG
    HNI_0003.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
I just got back from visiting your town and it was amazing! I love the paths you chose and the overall landscaping was very well put together. I liked each characters story and I definitely saw the morbid humor you mentioned. It was very fun to piece it all together. I can tell that you put an incredible amount of thought into every single aspect of your town and I really enjoyed it! Great job!!

Yaay! You finally completed the town! I've been waiting to visit since, like, forever!! :D

I love the paths and flower colors. The path lined with the dead trees looks great, and I love the exterior of Amethyst's house. I also love her look. The house really made me smile. The gyroids singing, cooking, and the one crying over poor Franklin made my day.

Onyx's house is also great. I love the bear bingo. The pattern on the table looks great with the decor too.

Sapphire's house also made my day. Loved it. I coundn't find her turtle though. :)

Ivory's house was a bit creepy. I donated blood, had a tooth pulled, and got the heck out of there. Lol. Honestly, I've seen lots of creepy hospitals, and yours is by far my favorite. Great job.

Your town is beautiful., and the houses are awesome. I'm so glad i visited. I love seeing homes with so much creativity. I shall return.

i visited last night but was too sleepy to write my review >.< i'll revisit after dinner but for now i wanted to say that i love that you used purple and yellow flowers together, they compliment each other perfectly but i rarely see people using this combo for some reason :confused:

I just got back from visiting your town and it was amazing! I love the paths you chose and the overall landscaping was very well put together. I liked each characters story and I definitely saw the morbid humor you mentioned. It was very fun to piece it all together. I can tell that you put an incredible amount of thought into every single aspect of your town and I really enjoyed it! Great job!!

Thank you! I’m glad you liked it! I was scared to post it because I wasn’t sure how people would react to it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yaay! You finally completed the town! I've been waiting to visit since, like, forever!! :D

Hehe I was stuck on what to do about the last character for a long time...I had to demolish the house about four times before the character struck.

I’d love to hear what you thought about it! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the paths and flower colors. The path lined with the dead trees looks great, and I love the exterior of Amethyst's house. I also love her look. The house really made me smile. The gyroids singing, cooking, and the one crying over poor Franklin made my day.

Onyx's house is also great. I love the bear bingo. The pattern on the table looks great with the decor too.

Sapphire's house also made my day. Loved it. I coundn't find her turtle though. :)

Ivory's house was a bit creepy. I donated blood, had a tooth pulled, and got the heck out of there. Lol. Honestly, I've seen lots of creepy hospitals, and yours is by far my favorite. Great job.

Your town is beautiful., and the houses are awesome. I'm so glad i visited. I love seeing homes with so much creativity. I shall return.
I’m glad you liked it! As for the turtle I’m starting to think it was hidden to hard...my friend couldn’t find it either lol
I should of hidden it closer to the house. It’s not behind trees or anything like that though ( that’s cruel)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i visited last night but was too sleepy to write my review >.< i'll revisit after dinner but for now i wanted to say that i love that you used purple and yellow flowers together, they compliment each other perfectly but i rarely see people using this combo for some reason :confused:

I know! I really like how the yellow pansies look with any purple. I got the idea from my old town where I used purple and yellow tulips together in a very small area...but someone told me it looked Easter egg like...so I was afraid to use it here. Can’t wait to see what you have to say! :)

Last edited:
I LOVE your town!!! It's amazing!!
I especially loved how there were presents everywhere. They were like easter eggs :)
I couldn't find the turtle either. But I really want to know where it is! can you give me a hint? If you don't want to write it here can you pm me? Pleeeeasssee ;)

Hehe I found the turtle :p poor thing! Lol

I’m glad you found it! Lol
Maybe that was a bit morbid of me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hehe I found the turtle :p poor thing! Lol

I LOVE your town!!! It's amazing!!
I especially loved how there were presents everywhere. They were like easter eggs :)
I couldn't find the turtle either. But I really want to know where it is! can you give me a hint? If you don't want to write it here can you pm me? Pleeeeasssee ;)
Hehee I’ll send you a hint ;)
I didn’t mean to hide it so hard to find.

Last edited:
http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=flashy-flower+sign&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

What do you think of this? Too colorful? These are used for festivals and such, possibly including funerals.
It?s very flashy :D
Do you know what they are called in real life though? I?d love to know the meaning behind them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tehee found it! Thanks for the hint. LOL poor turtle

No problem! :D
I’m thinking of placing it nearer to sapphires house though.

What lamp is in the picture?

Edit. Blossom Lantern.
I've been after one.

Last edited:
It’s very flashy :D
Do you know what they are called in real life though? I’d love to know the meaning behind them.
I'm not sure what they're called irl. A Japanese buddy told me what I said earlier about festivals and such. It is orderable if you want to catalog it.

I do sometimes watch a documentary series on youtube called "Begin Japanology" or "Japanology Plus". They might mention something like this in a episode about festivals or flowers. I don't like one of the hosts, Matt Alt. He appears more in the Japanology Plus series.

What lamp is in the picture?

Edit. Blossom Lantern.
I've been after one.

Hey Jon , I can open my gates and let you come in and have one free of charge :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure what they're called irl. A Japanese buddy told me what I said earlier about festivals and such. It is orderable if you want to catalog it.

I do sometimes watch a documentary series on youtube called "Begin Japanology" or "Japanology Plus". They might mention something like this in a episode about festivals or flowers. I don't like one of the hosts, Matt Alt. He appears more in the Japanology Plus series.

I believe I have it in my second town. I never knew it was used for funerals though! I’m going to try and search more Into these.

Last edited:
Hey Jon , I can open my gates and let you come in and have one free of charge :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe I have it in my second town. I never knew it was used for funerals though! I’m going to try and search more Into these.

You can tell me if I'm wrong then.

I loved it! Absolutely awesome.
Only one thing that wasn't as cool as everything else. YOUR BEACH. Add some color girl!

Wow! Your town is so amazing! I loved the color palette and houses, especially Sapphire's and Ivory's. The way the path was laid out is very nice, I love dream towns that are easy to navigate so you don't get stuck behind 500 bushes/trees. And the houses!! omg I have always wanted a nice neat row like that, that must have taken ages to do! (since you said the town isn't hacked, very impressive!) I loved the items around too and the signs, very nice touch! (Rodeos item was pretty funny lol) I found the turtle, poor thing! It was super fun exploring, that's definitely the longest I've stayed in a dream town! (and the most fun I've had in one)

I loved it! Absolutely awesome.
Only one thing that wasn't as cool as everything else. YOUR BEACH. Add some color girl!

Aww thanks ! Hehe
No colors though.
I don’t like flowers in the beach , they look out of place. ( even the tulips I placed look weird to me)
I was hoping no one noticed lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow! Your town is so amazing! I loved the color palette and houses, especially Sapphire's and Ivory's. The way the path was laid out is very nice, I love dream towns that are easy to navigate so you don't get stuck behind 500 bushes/trees. And the houses!! omg I have always wanted a nice neat row like that, that must have taken ages to do! (since you said the town isn't hacked, very impressive!) I loved the items around too and the signs, very nice touch! (Rodeos item was pretty funny lol) I found the turtle, poor thing! It was super fun exploring, that's definitely the longest I've stayed in a dream town! (and the most fun I've had in one)

I plot reseted a lot to get them aligned.. and I had to set up the whole town in paths that I had to remove later on to get them all aligned :D
I’m glad you enjoyed it! And I’m glad you caught on to the rodeo joke...no one else mentioned it so I thought it might not have been that obvious.

Last edited:
despite being over 5 years late, i stumbled across this while looking for towns to visit.

i love this. your town is amazing and i love the style. you can clearly tell alot of thought and planning went into this town, it is beautiful. this is probably the most i have enjoyed a town in years.

the placement of the houses is very impressive also, especially considering it is non-hacked.

your town is truly amazing.

Back