What subject do/did you study at university/college?

Used to take film studies at uni, but I never did a degree or such out of it. Really enjoyed it.

Got my AS in digital media and I'm graduating this may with a bachelors in marketing.

i'm an undeclared major and i dual enroll at a nearby college with most of my classes at high school

I'm studying my A-Levels in Maths, Biology and Art then looking to study Architecture at University starting September.

Hopefully I'll be doing a molecular biology degree (Bachelor) at UOM

Last edited:
BSocSc in Social Policy and International Relations. Very excited to enter my fight against the job market armed with a butter knife! :)

I really wanna study law at Uni, but the one in my town doesn't offer it as a course. Instead, I'm going with another one I've always planned on doing: psychology. I'm trying to get into a career of being a psychologist. My favourite field of psychology is clinical.

English literature & anthropology, aka where the money's at.

lololol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wanna study law at Uni, but the one in my town doesn't offer it as a course. Instead, I'm going with another one I've always planned on doing: psychology. I'm trying to get into a career of being a psychologist. My favourite field of psychology is clinical.

I don't think most law students study law as an undergrad degree, you can go to law school no matter what your Bachelor's is in.

I study music/piano, physics, and math in college. I'm also required to take other random courses to have a well-rounded education, but the ones listed above are my primary studies.

I'm working on a bachelor's in Psychology in my hometown but plan on getting a doctoral degree when I go off to grad school. Either a PhD or PsyD.

Last edited:
Back